What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- Drama Pack!
- Each pack is guaranteed to contain 1 of 4 brand new, exclusive Epics.
- Contains 1 guaranteed craft component to Forge one of the four cards.
- Each pack will also has the chance to include new Vengeance cards.
- Here for 3 days only.
- Issue 10: Back Issues: Part 1
- The start of a brand new volume and new card set, Vengeance.
- Fight with the Homeschool, the Drama Club and a new ally to stop mercenaries from taking Young Zeroth.
- More than 40 new cards to obtain through this preview.
- Updated Glory, Prestige, and Cosmic packs that now contain new Vengeance cards.
- Young Zeroth card available in Issue 10 for the first 2 weeks only.
- 2 new Brawls to unlock
- Johnny Tinker – 3 man brawl
- Torrent – 2 man brawl
- New EFL Rules for this week.
- No cards with On deplete effects
- Only 4 Legendaries allowed
- Only 8 Epics allowed
- 30 to 50 card deck
- In Plain Sight buff will now remove at the correct time and not stay visually too long.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list for your team.
- Fire Wall’s buff visually lasts longer than it should.
- Cards with buffs restricted by discard do not show buffs in the buff window.