What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Dear players, please note that Imperials can be obtained from:
- Daily log ins;
- Daily quests completion;
- Backpack | Quest lines completion;
- Exchanging of the collected sets of talismans to imperials;
The players can receive talismans when they do the following things in the game:
- log in every day (they may receive a random talisman);
- purchase something in the shop;
- win in battles;
Gifts, like free participation in the tournament, are located in your backpack.
A deck must include at least 30 cards to be saved.
Armor is restored at the beginning of every turn.
The first player cannot see the second player’s third row until the second player’s turn begins.
If you leave a tournament when there are 4 people already, you lose your contribution.
I specifically said WITH IMPERIAL. I know there are ways to get rares…. I’m just saying that imperial appears to be rather dead-end really soon.
Supposedly you would get tali when u buy stuff in shop, not sure if that applies to imp stuff, I haven’t gotten one yet.
it’s just sooo wonderful when you ask a question and get answered a different one.
I did NOT ask “How do you get rares”
I asked “How can you get rares _using imperials_”
That said, while I’m not being answered, I think I figured out a way, expensive as it might be.
10500 for one random rare, buy starters, sell the c/f, and use dragon to exchange the rares.
don t wanna be borring^^ but in that case why when u read their description u can read this :
“His abilities are conditional on his class. So different pets can be useful in various situations”?
I know, i’m curious
Special news! Gremlin airborne troops attacked Santa Claus’s sleigh this morning. In consequence of hard battle between reindeers and paratroopers, there is a rain of free gifts in Laar! During next 17 days you receive the following presents for daily logins:
12/8/12 – Darkness mini-booster
12/9/12 – 10 talismans
12/10/12 – 3 “Chicken” postcards
12/11/12 – Mountain mini-booster
12/12/12 – “Free Participation in the Tournament” gift and 40 ounces
12/13/12 – 21 “Chicken” postcards
12/14/12 – “Freeze for 14 days” postcard and 40 ounces
12/15/12 – 5 “Chicken” postcards
12/16/12 – Frequent card
12/17/12 – 10 talismans
12/18/12 – Booster and 40 ounces
12/19/12 – 20 talismans
12/20/12 – Steppe mini-booster
12/21/12 – 5 “Chicken” postcards
12/22/12 – “Free Participation in the Tournament” gift and 40 ounces
12/23/12 – Forest mini-booster
12/24/12 – Promo card
P.S.: Santa was not injured.
> *Originally posted by **[DLdown](/forums/244/topics/312505?page=1#posts-6643148):***
> What is an “ordinary” creature?
The ones with silver crystals.
You can see the term on the deck list page, where it list # of elites(gold), ordinary(silver) and elements stat
Hello i have some questins
1) Why its so sily taurnament lvl filter, i am 5lvl and to get a chance win taurnament i need lvl up to 34 because average lvl is 34 +/-
2)Why its so small clan war map *? The other who wants to build own imperia )) cant do it because some uber cool clan over took all places ?*
3)What is meaning of when creature attacks there are (2-3-3 vs 1-2-2) what whis number is meaning ?
4)creature Sodaris (her skill is increase attack if no dark creature is in field, so i fave no creature, dice is rolling on 6 to 4 like four times she made low lvl creature 1 demage *? that creature have no defense no armor …?)
5) In the skill menu there are skill called Special attack : 2 ? What it is there no information about it ?*
6) And WHY there are no GUIDE on youtube and no **NORMAL** guide in forum ? with normal i mean better then ([http://berserkuniverse.wikia.com/](http://berserkuniverse.wikia.com/)) because there are no normal information about dice rolling system, about creature skill info and so long . Hope someone will answer and administration will not delete this post
1. Level(or rather collection of cards) only really matters in constructed, which would be advised against for newer players. In drafts, level does NOT matter as everyone is assigned random picks of cards, so all that matters is skill. No level bracketing required.
2. because clan war serves a purpose as opposed to pure-ego matter. It is reset monthly (so if you didn’t make it this month, you can try next month) and there is ounce reward for top clans. Limited map will allow the competition to be more fierce, especially considering the rather low player population. “build own empire” serve no purpose whatsoever
3. the 3 numbers are, in order, weak-normal-strong strikes. When you attack (either normal strike or otherwise), dice is rolled. And if the dice roll is good, you might get a strong strike which deal more damage(and/or carry additional effect) whereas if dice roll is bad you might only hit a weak strike or even miss or get counter attacked. The criteria of rolls for each strike can be seen under the rules section(which can be found on upper right hand corner of the game screen in the arena/training hall view)
4. Sodaris’s skill is, in plain words, +1 damage for EACH _non-darkness hero_ on your field. That means if you have NOTHING else, it gets +0. If you have ONE _non-darkness hero_, it get +1, if you have _TWO non-darkness hero_, it get +2. Non-darkness hero does NOT mean no darkness, but HEROES that are of an element other than darkness. Examples are: Hieghart, Taylx, Itinerie, Deorus etc.
5. If you wish to see the information of skills, right click the card, and there will be a big card shown. On the right side of the big card, there will be a hat icon. Click the icon you will see a text box on the right with little buttons on top(each representing one skill). For Special strike, in specific, it reads Unreciprocated Strike, Melee attack type.
There is, ofc, a problem in just wtf is a Unreciprocated Strike, so we look at a card that have that skill and it reads:
Aimed Strike. When attacked by a unit with a basic strike, does not deal damage to a card with Unreciprocated Strike ability.
In reality, this is a WRONG description. It’s ACTUALLY, more like this: Aimed Strike. When a unit with Unreciprocated Strike attacks, the target card does not roll a die even if alerted. The attacking card does not receive retaliation regardless of dice roll(the 2nd part is important in case of a -roll effect)
And finally, aimed strike is this: No defender can be appointed against a basic or special strike of a card with aimed strike ability.
So Special strike= No defender can be appointed against this strike, the target card does not roll a die even if alerted. The attacking card does not receive retaliation regardless of dice roll, melee range.
6. There is a rules of the game thing in the game, upper right corner as previously said. And individual card can be viewed by right clicking, as described. You can learn more about all the card by viewing all the cards by going from deck-all cards. Indeed, the information is quite wide scattered and some abilities (and counters thereof) are not fully explored. It takes a lot to master this game and a better guide can be useful. But everything you NEED is in the game, anything more is stuff that might make it easier to find out.
7. Only after, or it would defeat the purpose. Thou if you have a full grasp of the field you can know the roll modifiers before the strike.
8. Giaal does not inflict poison by itself, what it does do is remove the poison immunity from the target card with its ability so OTHER cards can poison it. That said, if you see Giaal inflicting poison via attack, it could be one of the following:
There is a Arkaal’s Maw on the field, which allows ANY swamp cards to inflict poison via normal attack (only the first one each turn thou)
Giaal is equipped with poison dagger.
If the Giaal’s action is the first action of the turn, it is possible that the target is ALREADY poisoned by Itinerie BEFORE the action. There is a problem where status effect inflicted at beginning/end of a turn is not shown until an action is made.
If it’s none of those case, please copy the battle log(on top of the game screen, you can open it up instead of just the one line display) and paste it in the bug report section. (sadly kong can’t do replay)
I am not an admin, just a player. Hopefully my answers to some of your questions are helpful
Also, there is a way to EDIT your post, so you could have posted all 4 of your posts in one. You can find the edit button the the left side of your post, under your name and number of posts.
Yeah, it’s hard to find… I had to ask before XD
U just “win” a dragon once in the game? no way to win another one? I stopped playing coz some months ago I was not even able to have imperials to buy food for my dragon, coz there was no many ways to get it, now some things changed and it’s a bit easier to get it, but my dragon is dead…
Hi, I’m a new player, and enjoy the game, but have a concern. Most games have an option to grind for currency if no PvP players are available. This seems often to be the case in BU, yet as far as I can tell playing the Masters does not confer exp, currency, or anything else of value. As a new player, I don’t want to jump into a tourney until I have better cards, but there is often no one to play in the Arena, or there is only one opponent I have already determined to have a far better deck than mine, and as such to be unbeatable. Again, CCGs usually solve this issue with campaigns or other PvE options. Will there be any such options in BU?