[Galaxy Life] Unable to Declare War

23 posts

Flag Post

Every time i try to start a war with an alliance (that is not currently in a war) i get the message “Can’t do it now. Try again in a few minutes”. The minutes tick by, i try refreshing…… nothing…. anyone else having this problem?

Flag Post

Yeah D:

Flag Post

i am too.

Flag Post

this is STILL a problem…..

Flag Post

I have the same problem Stereolab. its crazy. Galaxy life BETTER do something about this coz i wasted all my galaxy chips to make my alliance and i cant start any wars with other alliances.

Flag Post

OH MY GOD!!!! FIX THIS ALREADY!!!

Flag Post

nope…. still not working….. but at least theres a new doomsday video….. >:(

Flag Post

Does this happen to anyone else: Your a captain in your alliance and all the alliances you wish to declare war on either are rank -1 or have a bunch of level 1 people within the alliance? Cuz its getting frustrating and i cant declare wars!

Flag Post

now its not giving me points for attacking either

Flag Post

two weeks have gone by since i first reported this….. and still nothing has been done…. not even a mention of it from the devs….. obviously some people are able to declare war as it says certain clans are currently in one…. its great that you have new content coming in to the game but these types of bugs should really be dealt with first and foremost….. a response would be nice….

Flag Post

Not only is this not fixed, but there is also still no way to end a war with people who never log on…. i declare war only to find that their bases are completely destroyed and no way to get out of it except to wait for three days…. have the devs totally abandoned this game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by stereolab:

OH MY GOD!!!! FIX THIS ALREADY!!!

give me ideas stereolab. :l

Flag Post

STEP #1: Let people spy on members of the alliance they want to start a war with BEFORE they have to declare war. This would let people see if their opponents base is already destroyed (a possible indication that that player/alliance is no longer active).

STEP #2: Allow a team to end a war before the three day time limit. Make the war a draw (no winner/no loser) if there is no score. If one team is losing the war and they end it prematurely, they would lose the war. If one team is winning and they end it prematurely, they would lose the war. In either case all players keep the points they earned while at war.

Sound fair?

Flag Post

Sounds very fair.
If spying on members of another team would be seen as unfair, people should know if opponents have been active for a certain period of time. Same goes for generals of alliances. One of my members have been MIA, and I’d like to know if they have been on to at least formulate how much manpower I would get. A “last online 22 hours and 38 minutes ago” or something would be nice and that would only show if they started up Galaxy Life, not Facebook.

There should also be a username search to invite those to alliances. I don’t want to add every potential person as a friend to add them to my alliance.

Flag Post

I agree. this game needs alot of work. they could just look at Edgeworld and copy alot of the convienient ideas that are used. but i still love galaxy life, its very fun. but i need someone to add me into an alliance and make me a captain. i am a very active player. and every alliance that has accepted me never declares war! and i cant without being a captain…

Flag Post

Almost two months since my original post…… Annnnnnnnnnnd nothing. I gave ideas on how to fix it as per requested and I get no answer. Real professional guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stereolab:

Almost two months since my original post…… Annnnnnnnnnnd nothing. I gave ideas on how to fix it as per requested and I get no answer. Real professional guys.

You must find DC yourself, and tell them… and they have fixed it!

Flag Post

what exactly have they fixed? I just started a war with an alliance that is totaly destroyed. I can’t win and I’m locked into a three day war now.

Flag Post

You have a free shield, enjoy.

Flag Post

Nope.

Flag Post

Still not fixed either. I get the same error: “Can’t do it now. Try it again in a few minutes.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmpsonH:

Still not fixed either. I get the same error: “Can’t do it now. Try it again in a few minutes.”

we had the same issue. Try typing in a random phrase in the search, and you might be able to war them.

Flag Post

For this problem u mention here guys, there are some explainations:

1) The alliance u r trying to declare war to, is just out of a previous war. That means that if that certain alliance won the war, now it has an alliance shield that lasts 8h. If they have lost, they have 2d. During this time, noone can declare war on them. The bad thing is, that there’s no time indication of the remaining alliance shield, so other alliances to know what is their status.

2) Can occure while the game is under update, but it’s not announced. The devs always tweaking the code from time to time and some features of the game become unavailable. If the attempt was done during that time, then… “try again later” :D