[Vorp!] how make a screenshot for Vorp!

6 posts

Flag Post

In this tuto you will see how you can make a screenshot of your score for the competition in 5 easy steps

1-download a screenshot freeware or use printscreen on keyboard

For chrome only they have a app for this like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-captur/alelhddbbhepgpmgidjdcjakblofbmce

you can also use google to find your freeware is you don’t use Chrome

2-select the score you will take and run the app

usualy you have a option to select a zone use it. depending the freeware you can choose where the screenshot in the option

3- upload it on a sharing site

I suggest you to use this one http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/ its easy and in english

on this site select upload and drag you image(score) you would post for the competition then copy the direct link of your image

4- THE POST

go to http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/312269-competition-vorp-cup-1

click on Reply to topic and add a short sentace like ( ant4505 is very cool,ant4505 is the best,my score for the undu,my best match,) then paste you link don’t forget to add “!” exemple !your link! to show your score

5- pay me

its easy and cool you just do a mail with $100000000 inside the letter and post it to my house

NOW in picture

1-

2-

3-

4-

p.s the 5 steps are joke no need to give me the money

I hope this tuto will help you

Flag Post

I would reccomend another screenshotting software which is much quicker. If you don’t want the pic saved on the web this truly is the best.

Step 1: Download lighshot (its free)

Step 2: Press prntsrn when you want to take a screenie, the software will freeze your frame (which is good to catch hackers and glitches) and allow you to select an area in which you want to take the shot, note that it won’t pause your game though.

Step 3: Once you’ve selected your software you can just hit upload, the software will upload it and you just have to click open on the dialog button down the bottom.

Step 3.1: Alternatively you can save it directly then upload it to a web sharing site. I use imgur (you can log in with fb and google so its handy)

Step 4: Follow ants instructions on Image URL and posting on kong.

Flag Post

To be quite honest, I wouldn’t recommend any screenshot software. I’d just recommend pressing the “Prnt Scrn” key on your keyboard. Not sure if everybody has that, but it does the same thing =D.

Flag Post

TAO I try to use prnt scrn but this dont work I am sure I need windows configuration for add this option its why I recommende use a freeware because the network is the same for every person but not the computer and not the keybord. I know freeware can have virus if you download is in a bad site but the app for Chrome I use I download it in thier store so I am sure its virusfree . in conclusion if the prnt scrn doesnt work. download a freeware for it. and be carefull

Flag Post
Originally posted by ant4505:

TAO I try to use prnt scrn but this dont work I am sure I need windows configuration for add this option its why I recommende use a freeware because the network is the same for every person but not the computer and not the keybord. I know freeware can have virus if you download is in a bad site but the app for Chrome I use I download it in thier store so I am sure its virusfree . in conclusion if the prnt scrn doesnt work. download a freeware for it. and be carefull

have you tried ctrl+ prnt scrn and then pasted it into paint all my friends get screwed up the by ctrl bit.

And TAO, software is much easier and better, last thing I want is people rocking up with their windows showing because they didn’t crop it in paint.

Flag Post

Ah, that is true… I forgot about that… people don’t know how to crop =/.