[Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe] Poker Deluxe comes to Kongregate! $300,000 Free Chips!

18 posts

Flag Post

Hello, Kongregate fans! Texas Hold’em Poker Deluxe is coming to town! We hope to stay for a good long time, so here is a little welcome gift to get everyone started! Simply give Poker Deluxe a 5 star rating, and you will get $300,000 free chips! All it takes is a few simple clicks of your mouse! Get your free chips today!

Event Duration: November 28th – December 4th EST (GMT-5)

Event Rules:
1. Simply give Poker Deluxe a 5 star rating, and you will get $300,000 Chips free chips at the end of the event.

Flag Post

nice i like this

Flag Post

bit cheap tho lol to get 5starts but o well :) i would rate it 5 anyway

Flag Post

Wahoo! Sounds nice :-D

Flag Post

this mean’s we should get it today yay

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Five star 5 star

Flag Post

how do u rate?

Flag Post

5 star

Flag Post
Originally posted by TyreseT6:

how do u rate?

Go to the game itself, you’ll find the star rating at the top of the game’s frame (if you haven’t rated it yet, it says ‘rate this game’).

Flag Post

cool game

Flag Post

5 stars

Flag Post

i like this poker dulux

Flag Post

love it play every night after work its addicting I give them 5 stars all the way

Flag Post

5 stare

Flag Post

5stars..
love it..

Flag Post

And nobody in this topic realizes that IGG_Games cannot possibly track if you gave it a five-star rating or not? They’re one of few developers that are tricking people into biasing the ratings! This has to be stopped!

Flag Post

IGG Games…this is blatant bribery (buying high ratings much?). if they can even hold up they’re end of this “deal” at all that is and i kinda doubt that.

…pathetic… i’m with Karasu on this matter.