Maser Lunchbox is here!
- Includes 2 new exclusive cards, Cowabunga!! and Head to Head.
- Here’s a list of the prizes you have a chance at:
- Head to Head
- Right in the Wheelhouse
- Stop Shooting Yourself
- 3 x Elite Pack
- 1-3 x Prestige Pack
- 50 x Fortune Pack
- Cosmic Pack
- Draft Pack
- 3 x Draft Pack
- 2 x Bust of Aloysius Zeroth
- 8 x Energy Drink
- 25 x Energy Drink
- 25 x Legacy Coin
- 50 X Legacy Coin
- 1000 x Legacy Coin
- 25 x Skill Point
- 50 x Skill Point
- New League Brawl: Afterimage
**2 person brawl
- New unique card drops
- New EFL Rules for this week.
- No Epic or Legendary Attacks allowed
- No “The Abyss” allowed
- Only 4 Legendaries allowed
- 35 to 45 card deck
- All cards that effect the damage of next threat should now be working properly.
- Retribution damage has been fixed to use all active buffs when triggered.
- #Headgames will now give itself crit instead of next attack.
- Zeroth Unity’s recovered memento will now work again once in deck from recover.
- Fiery Reflection can now win the game when it depletes the last of a players cards.
- Bantam: The Whom and Bookworm: The Whom now correctly don’t give buffs when played from being played from the other.
- Firewall buff now fades at the correct time.
- When players disconnects in PVP and stays disconnected there timer will still keep going and force autoplays.
- Zeroth: Genesis will now have the correct duration on his add damage effect.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list for your team.
- Cards with buffs restricted by discard do not show buffs in the buff window.