[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Guulak!

23 posts

Flag Post

We have several updates out now:
-Guulak, a new two-mission chain that offers special rewards under the Campaign tab of the Forge!
-New Energy system for Campaign. Battling campaign missions now uses Energy instead of your Attacks, so you can do PvP and the storyline at the same time! Energy regenerates 1/minute and the cap is increased by +50 for every Hero you acquire.
-AI Towns have been removed, but you now earn resources from Campaign missions! This is aimed at improving resource gathering methods and encouraging more PvP combat rather than attacking only AI towns.

Flag Post

Please bring back AI towns until campaign resources are balanced- not fun getting 1/5th the resources I used to AND losing all my units to do so. :(
Cheers,
spyke

Flag Post

This update is awesome, i love fighting the krakens, finally got some new taste other than leeching away AI hours on end. I got a new goal for getting those goggles to stop razo narbs :). Though all the things that come with this update, there is also criticism. I hope AI grinding will be replaced my campaign rewards successfully, its hard to get 1m resources for some buildings / upgrades with AI, but do-able, with this new energy system, i hope it’s not more difficult. lvl 6 cit; triumvirate fortress was 25k wood/metal 20k food/arcana X3/h. So spending 150 energy on the new kraken mission should be able to compensate for what used to be earned in AI.
Any ways, Love the update. If syn is reading this, continue doing your magic, please focus on content for being active in this game. I hate to use up my attacks and wait for something to do until i get more attacks. The game get’s dull when nothing to do, add guild ranks, guild levels, conquering system w/ rewards, minigames, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SourFoe:

This update is awesome, i love fighting the krakens, finally got some new taste other than leeching away AI hours on end. I got a new goal for getting those goggles to stop razo narbs :). Though all the things that come with this update, there is also criticism. I hope AI grinding will be replaced my campaign rewards successfully, its hard to get 1m resources for some buildings / upgrades with AI, but do-able, with this new energy system, i hope it’s not more difficult. lvl 6 cit; triumvirate fortress was 25k wood/metal 20k food/arcana X3/h. So spending 150 energy on the new kraken mission should be able to compensate for what used to be earned in AI.
Any ways, Love the update. If syn is reading this, continue doing your magic, please focus on content for being active in this game. I hate to use up my attacks and wait for something to do until i get more attacks. The game get’s dull when nothing to do, add guild ranks, guild levels, conquering system w/ rewards, minigames, etc.

Thanks for the kind words. We’ll be buffing the amount res you get for campaign missions shortly.

Flag Post

I do not see why there cannot still be AI and new Kraken missions.
Makes no sense……………

Flag Post

Campaign missions are have been given buffed res.

Flag Post

well the loss in troops does not make up for buffed res. The build time will nerf the game

Flag Post

and the loss in honor is really bad as well. when you need 500 to build a good building and battlelist is empty
I hate to bitch like this, but come on it is really not good doing away with a important part of the game.

Flag Post

I mean, i like the update its cool. But when you say you want to promote combat, I’m at the level when I’m getting attacked by the level 100 players and I can’t defend against that.

Flag Post

I lose more than I make.

Flag Post

and I tend to level 1 to 2 times a day so I have lost more res from exp loss

Flag Post

FIX IT NOW!

Flag Post

Some random stats I’ve come across:
Cit 3 cannot beat first mission of new campaign, but can beat up to mission 5 fairly easily. The account is stuck- only being able to earn 400 res an hour (25 energy campaign). HoH4 costs 7200 wood/metal res, so thats 18 hours of grinding mission 4 alone. IIRC, Cit3 AI used to give 3.5k wood/metal per clear. And, I have very strong suspicions that even a lvl4 hero can’t beat mission1 of new campaign.

Cit 6 can easily beat both first and second mission of new campaign. 33k for mission 2 (from what I hear) gives only a little more (7k) than Cit6AI. However, at 150 energy/pop, that’s almost 2 hours per one attack (i.e. 1/6th of the res previously gained from AI). To get 525k metal for TG8 upgrade, that’s 35 hours of grinding mission 2 until you can upgrade for it alone.

Neither of these are counting losses from attacks from other players. If the res isn’t buffed TREMENDOUSLY, then people will be stuck at the current level of their bases continually while being farmed by those stronger than them, and the general trend is people turtling in order to limit potential enemies from stealing what little res they have.

Edit: fixed stats for cit6AI.

Flag Post

Allow me to point out:
Awesome artwork.

Flag Post

Allow me to point out.

What’s the story on this Writhing tentacle beast.

Rud said it came from beyond the malestrome (For noobs, its the storm blocking where we came from, Which is where?)
If thats the case…Should we expect some more…Exquisite beasts coming from the land beyond?
Like… I don’t know… Sea turtles the size of Fortresses or…Oversized Fish Or maybe…my favorite… SHARKS THAT WALK?!?!??

Flag Post

synap please put some forge limit to the new campaign hero gears or even those with citadel lvl 3 will be running around with indigo lens,make a forge limit for all campaign hero gear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

synap please put some forge limit to the new campaign hero gears or even those with citadel lvl 3 will be running around with indigo lens,make a forge limit for all campaign hero gear.

is it already there the forge limit,because i have lvl 4 forge so i dont know if lvl 4 forge will unlock all the campaign equipments?

Flag Post

is it already there the forge limit,because i have lvl 4 forge so i dont know if lvl 4 forge will unlock all the campaign equipments?

So you’re asking for something that is already in place, without checking about it.

Furthermore, if you thought about it for 5 seconds, you’d realize that citadel level 3 will never be able to complete mission 2 to get that. And even if they somehow could, by the time they’d have enough components to make the lens, they’d be far beyond citadel 3 already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by era42:

So you’re asking for something that is already in place, without checking about it.

Furthermore, if you thought about it for 5 seconds, you’d realize that citadel level 3 will never be able to complete mission 2 to get that. And even if they somehow could, by the time they’d have enough components to make the lens, they’d be far beyond citadel 3 already.

hmm nice question about citadel lvl 3,though alexenos had not yet updated her guide so i dont know about the forge limit,so your basically suggesting to contact synap through PM to know that answer or post of forums???

Flag Post

now all we need is honor from kraken

Flag Post
Originally posted by era42:

and i mentioned only indigo lens not other items,indigo lens require only first mission grinding not mission 2,nice you really can confuse anyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spyke252:

“Some random stats I’ve come across:
Cit 3 cannot beat first mission of new campaign, And, I have very strong suspicions that even a lvl4 hero can’t beat mission1 of new campaign.”

I had no problem with new camp.mission 1 using lvl 4 alaric (2x Red Lens ,no armor) , i just kill kraken + silos/farm /mines and done , now ive 2xcerulan lens+gulat arm and its a “walk in the park now..”

Flag Post

i can beat mission 1 with no hero and army and no mercenary ;) jk