[Skyshard Heroes] Bring back the AI

8 posts

Flag Post

Seriously bring it back now!

Flag Post

Or give honor to Kraken and increase energy recovery rate. AI is not needed as far as campaign compensates. Attacks area better saved for players/conquest.

I’d say:
1- increase energy gain/minute based on War Banner (L4 would give + 4 per minute = 5) and
2- increase max energy based on level (+ 1/level). So Level 100 with 5 heroes would get 200+5*50+100=550.

Edit: In addition, I’d strongly recommend the following:
1- Add Kraken 3 that uses 200 energy and gives 75k res as well as 1 fang and 1 hide.
2- Reduce Kraken 2 energy usage to 100 and res gain to 25k.
3- Increase Kraken 1 res gain to 5k.

Bottom line:
K1 requires 50 energy and gives 5k res and a hide. -Easy.
K2 requires 100 energy and gives 25k res and a fang. -Medium.
K3 requires 200 energy and give 75k res and a hide+fang. -Hard (about 2-3 times as hard as K2).

Edit edit:
Also, increase exp gain for JLong’s pretty eyes.

Flag Post

I used to get 62444 exp per AI fight. So I leveled really quickly when I wanted to. I could fill my producers 2 to 3 time a day with farming exp and time. So we have lost a good revenue producing AI town, to a campaign mission that you cannot attack as much, for same reasource with 1/3 exp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3223jlong:

I used to get 62444 exp per AI fight. So I leveled really quickly when I wanted to. I could fill my producers 2 to 3 time a day with farming exp and time. So we have lost a good revenue producing AI town, to a campaign mission that you cannot attack as much, for same reasource with 1/3 exp.

I think exp gain was too high for AI. Players should be the ones to give massive exp.
And to compensate, campaign could give more exp.

Flag Post

I am now officially happy again

Flag Post

i love to exp gain and people who get he chance to fight me and win get a great reward for it. I think it is important to get high res from high level players

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3223jlong:

i love to exp gain and people who get he chance to fight me and win get a great reward for it. I think it is important to get high res from high level players

So do I, if they earned it.

Flag Post

still, I want that Kraken lvl 3.

Its taking FOREVER to get all those hides and fangs. Pluse, I could use 75K or res.