[Critter Forge] Ideas for critters

45 posts

Flag Post

Post your ideas for your critters in here!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterMinder:

Post your ideas for your critters in here!

Flag Post

I’m tired so I’m not going to go into detail.
New (EDIT:) non-useless half-decent critters would likely make (EDIT:) the game the critter group worthy of top unbalanced while simultaneously rendering many current overly spliced and injected critters obsolete due to new builds made possible.
They would also would cost the developers a lot of time and money to make and Edgebee may not see this as a very strategic move as, to be blunt, Critter Forge is almost dead.

Flag Post

:’<

Flag Post

+1 to critotomors comment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CritotomorII:

New critters would likely make the game unbalanced while simultaneously rendering many current overly spliced and injected critters obsolete due to new builds made possible.
They would also would cost the developers a lot of time and money to make and Edgebee may not see this as a very strategic move as, to be blunt, Critter Forge is almost dead.

What if it’s just lower tiers t1 to t3……. And just because it’s new doesn’t mean it’s unbalanced.

Flag Post

Am i the only one that wants untiered critters?

Flag Post

uhm no =P

Flag Post

Well, it might be interesting to see some creatures that are even stronger than tier 5, but not tiered, such as something like a few god creatures that you could go on quests to get. They would have to be pretty hard to get, though, if they were even better than tier 5…

Flag Post

You mean like uhmm…yeh, snails could be like a good idea or something but stronger than tier 5 is like, Harrier?

Flag Post

needs 2 tier 6 creaturs =P and 1 tier 7 creature that is strong

Flag Post

Hate to repeat myself, but here we go.

1. Any critters that would be worth adding would probably make people that already have critters with injections and a lot of splicers relatively mad.
2. Edgebee has pretty much abandoned this game, I don’t see any decent sized updates coming, let alone new critters.
3. The Tier Level is one of the key factors that keep the breeding system together.

Okay, fair enough that new t5s or t4s may not ruin old critters. Lion is a good example of this. A t6 though is an entirely different story ~ unless it’s weaker than t5s, completely defeating the point of a higher tier level, it’ll make the current mega powerful t5s into expensive lumps of fail.
But now back to the point that this game is so very close to being dead and Edgebee knows it. Putting more money into it would not a profitable venture for them, so why would they do it?

Flag Post

because people do play it.

Flag Post

it ain’t 23 people. It’s like 1000 people

Flag Post

And dont talk about ur things this chat thingy is for ideas not people that disagree

Flag Post
Originally posted by CritotomorII:

New (EDIT:) non-useless half-decent critters would likely make (EDIT:) the game the critter group worthy of top unbalanced while simultaneously rendering many current overly spliced and injected critters obsolete due to new builds made possible.

Flag Post

this whole posts pointless – I would be absolutely amazed if edge created new critters.
and there are about 100 people who play this game at maximum now not 1000.

Flag Post

I’d like to see combinations of apps unlocking new conditional foreigns
Foreigns which do something when a certain condition is met.

examples
Goat Horns and Dorsal spikes (Demonic)
16% (6%/level) damage against creatures angel wings

Hooves and and Spiked tail (Dentist)
-16% (+6/level) damage against creatures with mandibles

It doesn’t restrict itself to damage, can also be PP reduction, duration, dispel%, (you know, like environmental affinity, but actually doing something)
Also it doesn’t hurt to redo the supercombos to be different for each class, opening up other foreigns along with super.

Flag Post

id like to see ghryphins, pheonixes, bats, insects besides mantis’ hornets and moths…..stuff like that. thats all ill say. :) oh well (if its not a good idea).

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterMinder:

And dont talk about ur things this chat thingy is for ideas not people that disagree

Me disagreeing is the same as me having the idea that this is an awful topic to have ideas about.

Flag Post

People can hope, that doesn’t mean they’ll get it. It’s just a fun thing to discuss, so why are so many people mad that there is a discussion? I don’t actually think they’re going to make creatures above T5, but it’s fun to talk about.

Flag Post

yup but gimley should just stop trying to harrassing people, JUST FOR FUN.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xindiinsectoid:

this whole posts pointless – I would be absolutely amazed if edge created new critters.
and there are about 100 people who play this game at maximum now not 1000.

can you count? its over 600 people :)

Flag Post

I can count and I certainly never count 600?

Flag Post

I really dont think that edge will create new critter any time soon