[Dragon's Call] Old Account Restoration

8 posts

Flag Post

I quit DC around Fall 2011, and am looking to come back to it. However, my old character, an 8x assassin, is gone. I was wondering if there’s any way that character could be restored. It was on Kong’s s5. There’s no way I’m going to be able to get back into the game if that’s gone for good.

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by oexarity:

I quit DC around Fall 2011, and am looking to come back to it. However, my old character, an 8x assassin, is gone. I was wondering if there’s any way that character could be restored. It was on Kong’s s5. There’s no way I’m going to be able to get back into the game if that’s gone for good.

Thanks

Hi, oexarity. Please kindly tell me your in game nickname. Thanks.

Flag Post

I believe it’s DCS2@@ShamPOW, and it’s an 83 mage, not assassin, sorry. Server 5 on Kongregate (6 on dc.gamedp.com). I think what happened was when the servers merged, I had a character with the same name on each server, and I lost access to one of them maybe? I can still use my level 52 mage, ShamPOW, but of course, I want my better character back.

Flag Post

I believe it’s DCS2@@ShamPOW, and it’s an 83 mage, not assassin, sorry. Server 5 on Kongregate (6 on dc.gamedp.com). I think what happened was when the servers merged, I had a character with the same name on each server, and I lost access to one of them maybe? I can still use my level 52 mage, ShamPOW, but of course, I want my better character back.

Hi, oexarity. But you have not told me your in game nickname which you can not access now. Thanks.

Flag Post

I did, I think it’s DCS2@@ShamPOW.

Flag Post

I did, I think it’s DCS2@@ShamPOW.

Hi, oexarity. But why I can not find your in game nickname, will you kindly check it again. Thanks.

Flag Post

359 DCS2@@ShamPOW 83 Storm Envoy 1166

Copied straight from the rank board, Kong server 5.

Flag Post

359 DCS2@@ShamPOW 83 Storm Envoy 1166

Copied straight from the rank board, Kong server 5.

Hi, oexarity. I find your character still exists, so will you kindly try to clear your cache and log in again. And news, please tell me again. Or will you try to add me on MSN which account is support@gamedp.com. Thanks.