[Fantasy Online] Location+Enemy+Quest Ideas

20 posts

Flag Post

I would loke everybody tu suggest Location+Enemy+Quest Ideas and pass this on so Pixelated Games can add new features to the game.

Flag Post

http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/forums/suggestions/

Flag Post

This link will take you to the official fantasy online forums http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/forums/suggestions/ but if you want just post them here and i will post them here every weekend.

Flag Post

I’m free to give my oppinion so…
Map: Ruins
Enemy: zombies, demons, meteor man (lol), Kratos and Zeus
Quest: Zeus told you to kill Kratos, Kill him(lol maybe impossible)
Kratos:
Healt: 60k
Damnage: 1K (per 3 seconds)
Drop: Blades of Chaos(LOL!), Red orbs and tons of coins

Flag Post

map/mob/quest/weapon/etc ideas will just be ignored. Gamer knows what he’s doing, and your ideas suck. He makes a living off of this game. you don’t. so let him do his job.

Flag Post

Funman you don’t sound very fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by funman22:

map/mob/quest/weapon/etc ideas will just be ignored. Gamer knows what he’s doing, and your ideas suck. He makes a living off of this game. you don’t. so let him do his job.

truestory.jpg

Flag Post

How about a doom world for 2013?
Map: Doom world
Enemy:Doom-y things like slimes and stuff
Quest: Sent by Zeus.Kill them all!(one of each)

P.s Disregard funman.I bet Gamer wants suggestions.

Flag Post

thnx for suggestions guys, and everyone just ignore funman

Flag Post

Disappearing human

Description:Lately,there’s many people was disappearing from the marsh since the lilypads starts to make its home here.You know what’s your job right?
Level:84
Objective:Kill 50 Lilypads
Description after completing quest:Oh my…
Reward:10K EXP,10K Coins

Vicious Venus Human trap

Description:You know what you need to do next right?Why I would need to tell you?!
Objective:Kill 150 lilypads
Description after completing quest:Thank you but the lilypads is just a bit…
Reward:100K Coins,50K EXP

Golems?

Description:As you travel around the temple killing innocents things have you seen any Torment golems?Since I can’t trust you too much I’ll send you to give me some proofs that you have encountered them.
Level:78
Objective:Collect 50 Torment Golems head,dropped by Torment golems.
Description after quest completion:No…this can’t be
Reward:20K Coins,16K EXP

Perish the Golems

Description:Since you have battled them I need you to kill them or this place will be destroyed!
Objective:Kill 100 Torment golems
Description after quest completion:You saved the temple,you deserve to receive this…
Reward:30K EXP,40K Coins,Torment Golems hand

Torment golems hands

Type:Right hand Implants
Description:The hands ripped of the Golems mercilessly.
Bonus: 40 ATK,10 Str

Flag Post

Thanks for all suggestions i have posted theese to the official forums and keep em coming

Flag Post

I think there should be a new item, the uber pauldrons of kongregate. Don’t know what the description should be.

Flag Post

@ funman22 Fantasy online is a good game but it’s not perfect, nothing is, ever has been or ever will be. We’re just trying to make it better. By the way it’s Pixelated Games who made this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by head_sifter:

@ funman22 Fantasy online is a good game but it’s not perfect, nothing is, ever has been or ever will be. We’re just trying to make it better. By the way it’s Pixelated Games who made this game.

you must be new. btw there’s this thing called quote post. it’s pretty cool

Originally posted by nproteau:

How about a doom world for 2013?
Map: Doom world
Enemy:Doom-y things like slimes and stuff
Quest: Sent by Zeus.Kill them all!(one of each)

P.s Disregard funman.I bet Gamer wants suggestions.

If he even considers any of your ideas it will be changed or nerfed

Flag Post

Ideas people

Flag Post

Map:Abandoned Castle
Enemy:Evil Knight,Evil horseman(Aggro),Undead Knight,Undead horseman,Spirit of doom,Spirit of Evil(Aggro),Spirit of death(Aggro),Spirit of Sadness,Haunted Statues,Castle King(Boss)Castle Queen(Boss),Real Ghost,Wicked Ghost(Aggro),Vampires(Aggro,look taller than Flashing Dracula),Vampire Bat(Has 2 fangs),Werewolves,Evil Guard,Skeleton Cat(Boss),Reincarnation of Bearserker(Boss),Living Flame(Aggro),Living Blue Flame
Quest:Add later

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Enemy:Evil Knight,Evil horseman(Aggro),Undead Knight,Undead horseman,Spirit of doom,Spirit of Evil(Aggro),Spirit of death(Aggro),Spirit of Sadness,Haunted Statues,Castle King(Boss)Castle Queen(Boss),Real Ghost,Wicked Ghost(Aggro),Vampires(Aggro,look taller than Flashing Dracula),Vampire Bat(Has 2 fangs),Werewolves,Evil Guard,Skeleton Cat(Boss),Reincarnation of Bearserker(Boss),Living Flame(Aggro),Living Blue Flame

Quest: welcome to the castle: Description Welcome to the castle now we brought you here because we need your help, but you’ll need to prove your worthy Objective: Kill 25 Evil Knights. Follow up Quest:Improve Description: That was good but not good enough try a few more. Objective: Kill 50 Evil knights.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chelsea6754:
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Quest: welcome to the castle: Description Welcome to the castle now we brought you here because we need your help, but you’ll need to prove your worthy Objective: Kill 25 Evil Knights. Follow up Quest:Improve Description: That was good but not good enough try a few more. Objective: Kill 50 Evil knights.

Quest: Now youv’e proved yourself. Description: Now you’ve proved your self to us well.. ummm….. THEY HAVE HORSES KILL THEM!! Objective: kill 10 Evil horsemen. Follow up Quests KILL THEM!!! Description: NOW THERE JUST EFFING KILLING OUR ANIMALS MAKE THEM PAY!!!!!! Objective:kill 75 Evil horsemen

Flag Post

http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/forums/showthread.php?p=335685&posted=1

Flag Post

Map: Hell
Enemy: Demon, Evil Skele, Red IMP, Magma Crab, Hades, Devil, Lost Soul, Ghoul, Doom Knight, Undead Orcs, Udead Crabs, Undead Knight, Slenderman and Sadan Rusein(boss)
Chests: Pandora’s box(May contain evil Items and good items), Chest Of souls(May contain Minor souls (JNK) That can be used to craft slenderman’s mask)