[The Grinns Tale] Battle System

3 posts

Flag Post

There is a bar under where our grinns fight, where fe give food or potions to our grinns. I find it annoying to switch the bar repeatedly when trying to feed, heal and apply-cure effects. Couldn’t it be in one bar? Also, I think drag- and release should be in both ways. I mean, you should be able to drag the substitude grinn in the fight. I also think changing grinns places with dragging and adding hotkeys will help. The battle sysyem is good as it is but it can be better.

Flag Post

Are you wanting something like a favorites tab on the items bar? Because there is already an all items one.

I do agree that you should be able to drag the sub in as well as dragging the active out. But swapping positions live gets tricky because of the cleric (e.g. Are you trying to tell it to swap, or are you trying to heal)

Flag Post

I do agree that you should be able to drag the sub in as well as dragging the active out. But swapping positions live gets tricky because of the cleric (e.g. Are you trying to tell it to swap, or are you trying to heal)

draging sub both directions could eliminate the problem

There is a bar under where our grinns fight, where fe give food or potions to our grinns. I find it annoying to switch the bar repeatedly when trying to feed, heal and apply-cure effects.

Are you wanting something like a favorites tab on the items bar?

favorite tab would be nice, I think mosemizrahi was talking about wider bar, to see all items on one screen