[The Grinns Tale] Dec 6th Box notification

8 posts

Flag Post

I noticed the notification that wooden boxes, wooden keys and ornate boxes will be removed from the game. Two questions,1) why no mention of ornate keys, 2) what happens to the boxes we have? Any speculations?

Flag Post

If they remove ornate boxes, ornate keys will be useless, so they wil be removed too. Boxes we have will dissapear.

Flag Post

I had same question in comments to game, hoping I get some answer from developers, which I would really appreciate…
Should I recycle boxes until 6th dec. because they will disappear or should I keep them hoping to get some compensation?!

Flag Post

I don’t think there will be any compensation, boxes were extras that you could from monsters very, VERY easy. I’d recycle them, if you’re hoping for a compensation maybe you can keep like 1 or 2 of every kind.

Flag Post

I’m glad they remove them, they felt like a scam to begin with. Use 18 pramins to buy something you don’t know what is. 1 ornate key is only 1 pramins away from costing the same as a powered mill which is infinitely more useful.
What they should have done, if they didn’t want to remove them completly was to also add a chance to find keys in the dungeons, perhaps make a limitation like they have with pramins 1 key per day, or they could make them a “rare find” like the rogue set but the way it worked simply wasn’t working, so goodbye and good riddance.

Flag Post

Feed them to Fuzzlehorn for metal/wood bundles.

Flag Post

lol the boxes are still there!

Flag Post

So, 312 pramins to guarantee you get the sleight-of-hand wand from the tourmaline box, be still my heart. Out of curiosity I paid for a key to open the first peridot box I got, wound up with 1 diamond, two rubies and something else (I didn’t see in time). Why not just sell the pixie dust on the balloon and be done with it, if we want other items desperately enough for crafting, we’ll pony up the money (pramins).