57 posts

Flag Post

Uh-oh.. the End is near!

Flag Post

An ancient super-golem? Count me in!

Flag Post

OH! Multiple.

Flag Post

what is that? I can see the golem bit, but at first I thought it was a space ship.

it looks to me as 2 GAINT robots, like golems, maybe we have to do ANOTHER hollaween like defence? this is going to be another, ‘no attacking anyone else till this event is over type of thing’ again…

Flag Post

New unit unveiled

Flag Post

HOLEY %*(#

We are not ready. Don’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DigitalChocolate:

New unit unveiled

What type is the Fire Golem? Infantry, Tank, or Aircraft?

Flag Post

Its probaly something like a smasher squad Wich fires giant beams of fire wich polverise buildings

Flag Post

Ok maybe polversing buildings too up? I realy think you may be able to battle with it

Flag Post

WIND GOLEM! Another type of dangerous and powerful creature that will attack us during the Doomsday event! Destroy them before their hurricanes keep you spinning forever!

Flag Post

Ok, I see in the picture: The Fire Golem, The Wind Golem…. and a Golem with some type of electricity? Maybe it’s “The Thunder Golem…”

Flag Post

it most likely is and i bet it is going to be the “Big brother” of the other two. Man this is probably going to be worst than the halloween one

Flag Post

since attacks against us goes for about 20 seconds (NPCs attacks), this will be easy for higher lvl players.

Wind golem should be a flying golem (air unit)
Fire should be a land, maybe a vehicle
the electric one should be a infanty

They should be Water, Fire, Earth and Wind. but it looks like there is a Lightning one

Flag Post

Perhaps there could be a boss golem, like a Golem Daddy? Like something big, a merge of the other golems. It could be a ultimate killing machine! And maybe people should be able to build fire golems, wind golems, and that stuff. Cool, right?

Flag Post

maybe its like Backyard Monster, after the Event you can choose 1 of them like a Champ to protect you main base.

We will see…

Flag Post

Note that every starling has a missing tooth, wears red polka dot pants, and has extremely big eyes.

Flag Post

Note that every starling has a missing tooth, wears red polka dot pants, and has extremely big eyes.

No starling has polka dot pants, they have pants that have an orange materials:
between legs
on the thigh of legs
and front and back of feet.

Flag Post

EARTH GOLEM! This bad boy isn’t the fastest of the class but he can surely take a lot of heavy damage! Be careful, it shoots giant boulders to your Starling’s heads!

Flag Post

Star coffee flavored golem for us to enjoy! I’m getting all anxious about this Doomsday event now. So 1 more golem I guess? :)

Flag Post

I bet there’s a water golem. fire wind earth and water are the four ‘elements’

Flag Post

I know what is the good thing to help us :D , we send the golem to firebit’s base, and they wont bother us :P

Flag Post

there is prob going to be a golem woth all 4 elements

Flag Post

This post have either been removed by a administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Oh wow player, that is THE shittiest and op idea ever.

Flag Post

hey, let’s just make marines cost 1 g , do 100,000,000 damage, run at the speed of light, buff everything, poop cheerios and talk like a banana.