[BigHeadBash] Ticket/Tokens missing? Important Notice Please read

11 posts

Flag Post

Cross posted at BHB Spicy World Forums – Important notice

Dear users

Due to a glitch in the system where people were infinitely spawning tickets and tokens, we have had to do a reset of the database. This is not as bad as it sounds. Let me explain….

EVERYBODY who earned tickets and tokens and also bought them legally will have them given back, so all you need to do is re-purchase the items you had.

This even includes the people who abused the glitch. Legally obtained tickets/tokens will be returned to EVERYONE.

Right now, we know who the people are who abused the system and there may be further punishments for these users.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused fair playing users.
Please post all questions and comments below or at the Spicy World forums

Thanks

Flag Post

None of my items, tickets, or tokens seem to be affected. I’d just like that noted for the numerous users who always accuse me of being a hacker! :D

Flag Post

I was wondering if that one low level player seriously found a glitch to get free tokens, or if they were just saying that to ‘hide’ the fact that they spent a ton of money on tokens or something.

Glad you got it all sorted out, in any case.

Flag Post

Ummm, yes, I understand that about tokens and tickets, but I’ve lost ALL my INVENTORY, because my tickets and tokens are still the same, unaffected, just lost all the other things(weapons, toys and boosters). I don’t find any solution because if I ahve to re-purchase what I’ve lost, the problem is the cost in tokens and tickets, because I can’t buy them back. I’ve read this topic yesterday, but of course I knew this wouldn’t solve my problem. Yes, maybe I’m kinda bitchy too because claim a virtual stuff, but for me the problem is the way the playgame got for me, just that. Even, if I would get my things back, I want a good explanation about why I’ve lost, not tickets/tokens, but the complete inventory.

Flag Post

Ogatai. This is now the 3rd time you’re being told this….

You have not LOST anything. You have been given back all legally obtained tickets and tokens that you obtained through game-play and quests. Simply re-purchase what you previously had.

If you find that you do not have enough tickets and tokens to get everything you had, this is because you probably (inadvertently) used the glitch and bought extra stuff with that, and as such will not be given those tickets and tokens back which is probably why it looks like you do not have enough.

I hope this has finally cleared things up.

Flag Post

Maybe yes, about glitch(even if I never had any weird tokens/tickets rising), but I didn’t got back any token/ticket after that, and of course I understand that about after the giving back to legally got stuffs you can retrieve all, but in my case is not that, not getting anything back, and I was about 1 week playing and getting honestly all my items. Of course, won’t solve anything by arguing, simply I’ve lost all, thanks. :)

Flag Post

I wrote ya a private message. Please read it. :P

Flag Post

So if EVERYONE had everything refunded and all that, why was I completely unaffected? Hell, i kinda of wish my tokens would have been refunded and the things I bought with them removed so I could buy better things. Like the golden cheshire cat. Because, come on, I’m know for the cheshire cat skin lol.

Flag Post

same here lol, i got nothing back

Flag Post
Originally posted by bloodstar23:

So if EVERYONE had everything refunded and all that, why was I completely unaffected? Hell, i kinda of wish my tokens would have been refunded and the things I bought with them removed so I could buy better things. Like the golden cheshire cat. Because, come on, I’m know for the cheshire cat skin lol.

Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:

same here lol, i got nothing back

The reset was only applied to players who actually encountered the glitch. Older players would not have encountered this issue. This means your accounts were unaffected.

Flag Post

Dang. Well can I have my stuff refunded anyway? :D