[BigHeadBash] My Inventory! (locked)

3 posts

Flag Post

I can’t believe it, I spent so much money, and got so many weapons, and then? Everything disappears! Even my toys! It’s so disappointing… What happened? Everything I bought was permanent, and even my my boosters disappeared… I lost a bunch of money as well, I don’t understand, and it all disappeared just now! I’m getting angry at all the glitches in this game…

Flag Post

I know that feeling bro, all my stuffs(toys, weapons and boosters) did disappeared too, and I want a good explanation at least from the developers or someone who would help me. Of course, if that is temporal, I would not be so worried, but I don’t even know if that will stay for a while, or we’ve lost all permanently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lemonfaace:

I can’t believe it, I spent so much money, and got so many weapons, and then? Everything disappears! Even my toys! It’s so disappointing… What happened? Everything I bought was permanent, and even my my boosters disappeared… I lost a bunch of money as well, I don’t understand, and it all disappeared just now! I’m getting angry at all the glitches in this game…

Hello, you’re not experiencing an error or bug. Yesterday we posted an official notice post Ticket/Tokens missing? Important Notice.

Please read that first

To lemonfaace, as stated in our notice post, all fairly earned or bought tickets and tokens were returned. If you bought tickets and tokens and they seem to be missing from your account we can look into it. However if they were not bought or earned though doing Daily Quest, or playing the game then the tickets and tokens were a result of the infinite spawn bug and were removed.

Originally posted by ogatai:

I know that feeling bro, all my stuffs(toys, weapons and boosters) did disappeared too, and I want a good explanation at least from the developers or someone who would help me. Of course, if that is temporal, I would not be so worried, but I don’t even know if that will stay for a while, or we’ve lost all permanently.

Otagi you’re not experiencing an error or bug. Yesterday we posted an official notice

Please see that post and if you have any questions or comment, then reply to that thread.