[Lost Magic] suggestions

2 posts

Flag Post

just wanted to make some suggestions, first of all your game seems to be built for more ppl Ive played off and on for a couple of weeks and havn’t been able to fight in arena, the bar, or the secret fight club becuase of lack of participation perhapes if you wait for a certain amount of time the game will use other members profiles to randomly generate some npc’s so we can see these aspects of the game. the first few levels were fairly easy but getting even to level 5 seems intermnible and at my current level almost everything kills me so lots of hurry up and wait, while this may in fact help me enjoy the luxury of being a higher level its more likly in the current game matrix to make me get bored and find another game thus never causeing a greater apreciation for the grandure of attaining the higher levels. agian i think your level matrix is causeing lower participation and that is really hurting at least my game experiance. adding some other lower level fighting quests or some ways to speed up the level attainment process so I can fight more then just cemetary and the rabbit things without always dieing after 40 hrs of play might have helped me be motivated. While im sure higher level player would just say that Im whimpy for wanting that your lower numbers of players say im not the only one that feels this way. just so you know not trying to be mean or critical just trying to be helpful.. p.s. didnt see a suggestions thread so i simply started one might want to add that as well
pps hope my poor spelling dosnt interfer with your reading/concidering my suggestions

Flag Post

for example I as some others play shadowland… when they needed to change their matrix they added a “crazy game” that in essence gave out food and gold along with some other seemingly minor items (frags and stones) while this game did little to effect most normal game play it it allowed the developers to alter the most foundational building blocks of the matrix of the game to increase support and attendance within the game. This allowed them to vary their original design balances without changing the basic program..
while I still want to understand the game so I am still trying to get a few more levels so I can give a more well informed opinion regarding this game I still think the number of players is obviously not what the original matrix was intended to have and thus either the matrix or number of players needs modifacation for us, the players to get the full gaming experiance that was intended, unless I am wrong and these frustrations were part of the original intention. I dont think that is the case, however I do worry since either through chat or this forum I have goten little to no responce regarding my honest and earnest queries.