[Backyard Monsters] |Closed| Wrath Of Ares {WoA}

77 posts

Flag Post

Wrath Of Ares!
Welcome to {WoA}™ A fairly new, yet skill packed Alliance.

Founded by Kingblood97 and Jedinkel11, December 6th, 2012.

How to join

If you are looking to join, you need the following requirements:

1. Level 43 +
  2. A level 6 – 6.3 Champ
  3. Map Room 2 (Or currently upgrading to MR2)
  4. Ability to speak English
  5. Ability to work together as a teammate
  6. To be the age 13 or older
  7. An original and effective yard (Not youtube’d or searched)

When sending your application, a screenshot of
your yard would be appreciated. However, if you are incapable,
inform one the Leaders, and they will check out your yard.
Box yards will not be accepted.
Reputation does not matter, good or bad, you will be accepted. Unless a member
has a near and dear grudge against you. Then it will be discussed.
This Alliance also has a 100% no hacking policy. Any history of
hacking/scripting will result in an immediate rejection.

Full Members List

Name | Level
  • Kingblood97 | 56
  • Jedinkel11 | 49
  • Skeezer82 | 50
  • Epicwinner69 |52
  • Dreadfiend999 | 44

Rankings

Leaders:

• Kingblood97 – Level 56 – Friends list says 40. | Profile
  • Jedinkel11 – Level 49 | Profile
  • Skeezer82 – Level 50 – Friends list says 47. | Profile

Jumpers (Jump from map to map assisting other members)

• EpicWinner69 – Level 52 | Profile
  • Kalashnikov – Level 46 | Profile

Empire Builders (Stay on one map and build a colossal empire)

• Dreadfiend999 | 50+ OutPosts | Profile

Rules

1. No attacking other members without permission of either them, or of the Leader’s,
    under certain situations.
  2. Please inform one the Leaders when you level up.
  3. No more than 8 Members on one map. Once that is exceeded,
    inform on of the Leaders, and they will start a new Colony.
  4. No recycling your Map Room without permission from a Leader.
  5. Every member must be somewhat active atleast once every 5 days.
    (Unless vacations or something along those lines).
  6. As an Empire Building, inform one of the Leaders for every 25+ Outposts you make.

If any of these rules are broken (even accidentally), we will chop your dick off seek a fitting punishment.

Friendly Alliances

N/A

Hostile Alliances

N/A

Announcements

Kalashnikov Joins as a Jumper!
Dreadfiend999 Joins as an Empire Builder!
Epicwinner69 joins as a Jumper!
Alliance is formed!

Special thank you consideration to Battlecock.

Flag Post

Who is Ares ( answered below)

Flag Post

He’s the God of war in Greek mythology.

Personally, I think Ares should do himself a favor and cast his wrath on this alliance…

Flag Post

If you want this to succeed you’ll probably want to add some formatting. Good luck with this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnduinX:

If you want this to succeed you’ll probably want to add some formatting. Good luck with this.

I understand. I had to finish up in a hurry, im editing as we speak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Personally, I think Ares should do himself a favor and cast his wrath on this alliance…

Whats with the trolling before it even starts?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battlecock:
Originally posted by Spyder:

Whats with the trolling before it even starts?

Not trolling. Just a simple use of irony.

Flag Post

This might be half-decent if you can get some members. You might want to add some ranks or something. On the other hand, the Ares in that picture looks constipated XD

Flag Post

To be very honest, I thought that picture was Pantheon from League of Legends….

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Im changing the picture .

Flag Post

I can only see half of the picture. That is Ares? It looks like an angel about to destroy the world with its epic eyes of death.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingblood97:

Reputation does not matter. Good or bad, you’re welcome.
Except if you hack. Any history of hacking/scripting will result in
immediate rejection.

Yet you have been in contact with a hacker who changed your level to 56 and gave you stuff.

Flag Post

While searching for pictures, try not to use something that someone would think of video game wise. Greek Gods were thought to be very refined. Nobody screwed with them because of the power they possessed. They weren’t running around looking menacing ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

But Spyder, it looks way more awesome when it’s menacing! Doesn’t that count for anything? :(

Flag Post

Maybe you should’ve put some placeholders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Still looks like him, but now just during his ulti ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

immediate rejection.

Yet you have been in contact with a hacker who changed your level to 56 and gave you stuff.
Umm no, I havent. I have been accused of it, thats for sure. When you get some proof, I’d love to see it.

Flag Post

Wait a moment, kingblood, didn’t you recycle your entire yard? I thought I heard something along those lines, due to your raging about the last bug ( the one were you switch accounts too fast). IF you did that, at a certain level, you might be enable to hit such a high level due to regaining experience for buildings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Wait a moment, kingblood, didn’t you recycle your entire yard? I thought I heard something along those lines, due to your raging about the last bug ( the one were you switch accounts too fast). IF you did that, at a certain level, you might be enable to hit such a high level due to regaining experience for buildings.

I have told this story too many times, but I guess once more wont hurt. Basically, some dipshit went on my account and recycled everything, demoting me to lvl 39. Blah blah blah. Thats has been monthssss ago. The last one was me basically, yea, switching accounts, and it got all bugged. That demoted me from 48, to 40. Thats why my friends list always says 40.

And as for the 1st post in the thread, minor problems, will be replaced very soon.

Flag Post

immediate rejection.

Umm no, I havent. I have been accused of it, thats for sure. When you get some proof, I’d love to see it.

I don’t have proof as I didn’t know how to take a screenshot then but I have some evidence. The hackers name was HAL50000 and you said in chat that he gave you maxed out ultras. Your level being 56 was probably also caused by him.

Flag Post

immediate rejection.

I don’t have proof as I didn’t know how to take a screenshot then but I have some evidence. The hackers name was HAL50000 and you said in chat that he gave you maxed out ultras. Your level being 56 was probably also caused by him.

Remember, when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. Sure, he gave me maxed ultras, but he was no hacker.. He maxed them over time himself. He had to switch maps so he just let me have the ultras. Now, if your done accusing me of ridiculous things, can you please go play the game? :/

Flag Post

immediate rejection.

Remember, when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. Sure, he gave me maxed ultras, but he was no hacker.. He maxed them over time himself. He had to switch maps so he just let me have the ultras. Now, if your done accusing me of ridiculous things, can you please go play the game? :/

He started playing on the same day…
and he admitted to hacking.

Flag Post
Whoa.. I just woke up and got boosted to lvl 52 O.O
So epic.. I swear I didnt hack btw.
And thanks for all the yes’s, im looking forward to hopefully being the newest member to TF :D
Guys.. I didnt even give him my pass, he just did out of no where. He gave me the Oops as a joke, then gave me a few Ultras (I took them over as building). Later I log on to see im lvl 52. Of course I was excited, but then he boosted me to 56. I think his intentions are either to get me banned, or he thinks I appreciate it (Which I do, just.. very unexpected).

Honestly, Kingblood, I couldn’t care less if you achieved your level and outposts legitimately or not. However, if you’re going to go around lying about it, you should have at least deleted the posts that prove you are lying. The fact you are listing your level as 56, when you received that level through the actions of a hacker, is ridiculous.

From your past history and actions on here, I feel confident to say that this alliance will be doomed to fail under your leadership. I would shut it down before you damage your reputation farther, if I were you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:
Whoa.. I just woke up and got boosted to lvl 52 O.O
So epic.. I swear I didnt hack btw.
And thanks for all the yes’s, im looking forward to hopefully being the newest member to TF :D
Guys.. I didnt even give him my pass, he just did out of no where. He gave me the Oops as a joke, then gave me a few Ultras (I took them over as building). Later I log on to see im lvl 52. Of course I was excited, but then he boosted me to 56. I think his intentions are either to get me banned, or he thinks I appreciate it (Which I do, just.. very unexpected).

Honestly, Kingblood, I couldn’t care less if you achieved your level and outposts legitimately or not. However, if you’re going to go around lying about it, you should have at least deleted the posts that prove you are lying. The fact you are listing your level as 56, when you received that level through the actions of a hacker, is ridiculous.

From your past history and actions on here, I feel confident to say that this alliance will be doomed to fail under your leadership. I would shut it down before you damage your reputation farther, if I were you.

Alright, I will admit. I had a friend hack my account, but it was un-knowingly, and in my defense, it was my 4th time restarting. Due to being hacked and recycled, and bugs and losing bases. I dont have unlimited resources or anything like that, and I maxed out the base myself. I lied about it because I dislike it when people look down upon me.

Flag Post

I could understand that. People do tend to judge scripters and hackers a lot on BYM. I am not one of them, and I don’t think that all scripters are bad. Im not justifying hacking, it’s just… I don’t think that Kingblood is one of the bad ones.
Also, King; in the thread, you said this; “When sending your application, a screenshot of
your yard would be appreciated. However, if you are incapable, inform one the Leaders, and they will check out your yard. Box yards will not be accepted.”

I think that it would be easier on the members that are applying if you had an application form for them to fill out.

Maybe make it look something like this;
Name:
Level:
Champs(and levels):
Maproom level:
Daily activity:
Empire Builder, or Jumper?:
Any additional information: