[Wasteland Empires] Bugs and Suggestions

41 posts

Flag Post

Come across anything that’s not working? Have any suggestions to make it a better game? Leave your ideas and bugs here.

 
Flag Post

If your kong is connected to FB you can’t invite any kong friends and can’t request help or anything…. and even if you disconnect ur FB from kongregate it stays FB so you are screwed in the game

 
Flag Post

My invite friends screen stays blank. Worked like a charme in Google Chrome yesterday (which btw is the only browser that seems to work somehow; FF doednt even load the game for me & IE doesnt do anything if click on certain buttons or links me back to kong start page, but back to topic)-

Today I refreshed the browser a couple of times and approached the invite friends screen from all possible angles, BUT it stays empty; no friends are loaded into it. I also deleted all of the browser cache. No change in behavior.

Cheers, Atze

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Atze:

My invite friends screen stays blank. Worked like a charme in Google Chrome yesterday (which btw is the only browser that seems to work somehow; FF doednt even load the game for me & IE doesnt do anything if click on certain buttons or links me back to kong start page, but back to topic)-

Today I refreshed the browser a couple of times and approached the invite friends screen from all possible angles, BUT it stays empty; no friends are loaded into it. I also deleted all of the browser cache. No change in behavior.

Cheers, Atze

Same thing, but I’m on Firefox. Someone did invite me, and I accepted, but only shows as a neighbor.

 
Flag Post

I’m using IE, when I click to invite a friend it goes back to the Kongregate start page. When I click on the flashing number in the upper right of the game which is probably messages it takes me back to the Kongregate start page.

 
Flag Post

Hi everyone,

we are looking into this issue with the friends list. Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

regards

Kane
Wasteland Empires Community Manager

 
Flag Post

better fix this fast, else you are loosing quite of a huge player base… also because friends list isnt working, clan invites/join isnt working, too

 
Flag Post

Hey there, we should have the friends list fixed, and we’ll be making it live soon :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KaneGC:

Hey there, we should have the friends list fixed, and we’ll be making it live soon :)

That’s good, but you’re not Crowdstar.

 
Flag Post

two bugs so far i have ran into after not quite an hour yet

1. roads will just refuse to work. all of the buildings even the ones that have roads already there to start will say you need a road connected to the main well which they are by default

2. your max storage wills suddenly shrink on you. my max was 200 then ended up at 100 suddenly

both bugs happened suddenly one at a time and for now both are fixed by refresh

 
Flag Post

I can not invite my current friends to help wih te rusted vehicle, when I try to recruit one the invite friend window is just blank.

 
Flag Post

i have a problem with the 1st quest of the 3th chapter: i allready crleared all the rubble near my camp and the one that randomly spawns isnt counted (5 colonist ones and 8 colonist ones) how can i progress?

 
Flag Post

Chapter 7 won’t show up in my journal. How do you start the quest?

 
Flag Post

Stuck in chapter 2 3rd task from the bottom attack the raider camp, destroy the raider camp. Flattened the camp but quest will not complete.

 
Flag Post

OK so I now found out that chapter 7 hasn’t been released yet. But I have a new problem 5 of my colonists are missing. It started happening the other day when I was salvaging rubble I got a glitch where it was freezing up so I refreshed the page. The colonists and the rubble disappeared. They have almost always been missing ever since. I don’t want to get a facebook account just to report this. (I really don’t trust facebook)

 
Flag Post

crowdstar.. why did you put a kong version with just 6 chapters and not the FB version and migrate them to kong?
so your game gone live now here on kong.. and we all stuck on chapter6, tech lvl4?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:
Originally posted by KaneGC:

Hey there, we should have the friends list fixed, and we’ll be making it live soon :)

That’s good, but you’re not Crowdstar.

Actually I am. Kongregate automatically logs in your Facebook account and I failed to realise it that time. Doesnt matter. I am the community manager for Crowdstar.

 
Flag Post

just to have it posted, for a few days i do have a Mutant base near me which i cannot get to load in any way.
(Firefox) It always stop at loading, Loading assets.

 
Flag Post

I have a problem (or not?).
Im Level 24 and Reputation 11. I have upgrad all Buildings to need for the Research “Liberty”.
Everytime i push the button “Beginn Research”, i get a message “Error Experienced – Please refresh your browser to continue.”
Have I do a bug or old version (Flash Player is newest, Firefoxe is 12.0)? Or i need higher Level/Reputation/Upgrads?
Thanks for help.

Verci

 
Flag Post

Hi Verci, we are looking into this at the moment.

 
Flag Post

Kane, you shouldn’t have replied to Troll Marine. If he didn’t read your signature in your first ‘official’ post, then he really doesn’t need to be acknowledged when making stupid statements. Just saying.

For Marine. Allow me to point out a post.

Dec 13, 2012 8:08am
crowdstar
9 posts
Quote post
Flag Post
Hi everyone,

we are looking into this issue with the friends list. Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

regards

Kane
Wasteland Empires Community Manager

Notice the word right above Wasteland Empires Community Manager? That’s right, you guessed it. KANE!! :D I even italicized and bolded it for you so you know what the heck I’m talking about.

 
Flag Post

Dont worry about it Viseage, Im sure he just didnt see it. We’re all friends here :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Viseage:

Kane, you shouldn’t have replied to Troll Marine. If he didn’t read your signature in your first ‘official’ post, then he really doesn’t need to be acknowledged when making stupid statements. Just saying.

For Marine. Allow me to point out a post.

Dec 13, 2012 8:08am
crowdstar
9 posts
Quote post
Flag Post
Hi everyone,

we are looking into this issue with the friends list. Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

regards

Kane
Wasteland Empires Community Manager

Notice the word right above Wasteland Empires Community Manager? That’s right, you guessed it. KANE!! :D I even italicized and bolded it for you so you know what the heck I’m talking about.

A. That’s wasn’t Crowdstar’s post (and he did post here before)
B. No fixes on the issue since then.

Right to not be convinced that that was the s end of the troubles.

 
Flag Post

Something else: WHen everything else gets fixed, allow us to do chapter 7 of the quests.

 
Flag Post

Hmm so two things, my id is; Your ID is 2692186

I started a clanbattle after i got killed in another, when my teammates than got killed too, it ended resulting in my new clanbattle ending too (for me at least), so I would fix that since theirs probabally gona be a few instances when thats gona be a problem (either dont give the player the option to start a new fight or dont take him out of his new fight and should you be at it, put me back in my battle plz^^,thx)

Second, take out the option of recyclin your main building, or make it a automatic suicide, else it does not seem very purposeful ;).