[Vorp!] Look! How awesome!

12 posts

Flag Post

A new ship is on the horizon! Did you guys see? I also heard whisperings about something that is going to make Vorp rather popular in the next few weeks. It looks like Christmas is gong to be pretty exciting!

Flag Post

The Craw!

Flag Post

Yeah this ship is also going to be based off of one of the player’s ships, i think it was one of lobstershow’s they said(Dev said not me). It’s gong to be awesome I can’t wait, they really do think about our suggestions :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Flag Post

Could be called, The Slay, Pilot is the Saint Meister ( or Nick to his friends)

The Slay is powered by an organic engine prototype, requires the synthesis of hay for Energy.
Primary weapon is a sonic weapon, forward arc ( those that have survied it find that it sounds distinctly like HO Ho HO!)
Secondary weapon fires a Gift Wrapped vorpedo
Third weapon, shrinks the profile of the ship, to help it fit in small spaces ( or avoid tight spots)
Forth is a passive power, lets you see the naughtyest (most kills) and the nicest( most deaths) enemy at all times

Flag Post

I was told to not share the image, but nobody said i can’t share the information :D

So now if i’ve understood right, The Craw is a stun-gun based on Nectus :D

I’ll leave the pilot to be a surprise.

Flag Post

Lobster you must be stoked to have one of your ships in the game I for one can’t wait to see who else they will put in.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

lol at ^

spam with tht post? I see 1 here.

Flag Post

pfftt.. Was it really necessary to spam every post with that? I don’t care much about it… though he did say he was doing that as an experiment (alt playing), not that I am defending him and all (even we have some issues), but to brag about it… you just became just as bad.

pfftt.. Was it really necessary to spam every post with that? I don’t care much about it… though he did say he was doing that as an experiment (alt playing), not that I am defending him and all (even we have some issues), but to brag about it… you just became just as bad.In short, you were just a guinea pig in his experiments.

Flag Post

Heh, funny post Darth.

Heh, funny post Darth.

Flag Post

It kind of doubled even when I try reedit the post, it stays the same.

Flag Post

Lobster you were right that it was based on the nectus its up on their site and damn it is pretty much skill for skill the same differences slight in 3rd slight in 4th but pretty much exactly the same, can’t wait to test it out :D:D, bet you can’t either lobster, lets see how they interpreted your ship idea :D:D.