[Backyard Monsters] Now Recruiting | The Tartarus Revival (TTR)

111 posts

Flag Post

The Tartarus Revival

Rising on August 27, 2012, from the fiery depths is a new force entering the Backyard Monster world, The Tartarus Revival (TTR). The Tartarus Revival is an alliance founded by 3ndless and co-founded by clarkANWS. Our goals are to form a close group of skilled players. We are seeking members who take pride in themselves and are willing to help new members rise in the ranks.

To join The Tartarus Revival you must be level 35 or higher. Your base must show that you have a solid grasp on base design. The Inferno yard isn’t as important but it still must be decently constructed. At a minimum you are expected to be active a few times a week. More often is obviously preferred. TTR does not have a wait list, you are either accepted or declined. If you’re declined you may reapply when you level up.

Members will be assigned a rank based on their application. We don’t have a cookie cutter application for you to fill out. If you cannot properly put together the information required in a coherent manner this alliance isn’t for you. Please include your current level, how often you play, what your goals are (empire building or jumping), which map room you’re on (room 1 or world map), and why you want to join this alliance.
Proper spelling and grammar will help your application immensely!

Flag Post

Dark Lords – The Leader and Co-Leaders of The Tartarus Revival.

Titan – Empire builder with more than 15 Billion Empire points (special avatar conferred by Dark Lords).

Behemoth – Empire builder that have 250 or more outposts.

Daemon – Empire builder that has less than 250 outposts. 6 total recommendations and 250OP to advance to Behemoth.

Fiend – Professional jumpers. Requires 6 recommendations and approval from the Dark Lords.

Minion – Standby jumpers to help out empire builders. 3 recommendations to advance to Daemon.

Lost Soul – Members that currently are on Map Room 1.

At TTR we are focused on forging a close relationship between our members. To do this we have combined our ranks with a developmental system. Please read the following carefully, if you have questions please ask. Our system works based on recommendations from our members.

For a Minion to become a Daemon it requires 3 recommendations. For a Minion to become a Fiend it requires 6.

For example: Let’s take a look at a Lost Soul who wants to become an Empire Builder (EB). In TTR they will have to earn the right to become one. To do this they will first have to help current EBs take on enemies that are preventing further progress of their empires. For this reason it’s recommended to reach at least level 40 before starting the Map Room upgrade.

Once the Map Room has started upgrading the Lost Soul will post asking if any EBs need help. At this stage the Lost soul will now become a Minion, a jumper that helps EBs. Shortly after posting they find an EB who needs help. When the EB invites you to their area the EB is in full command, disobedience may lead to being exiled from the alliance.

Once you finish the task at hand you may be asked to stay in the area to help with other targets. If you’re asked to leave you must comply. Once you have reached 3 recommendations from EBs you can start working on an empire of your own.

New members with established empires: You will be assigned as a Daemon and will require recommendations to advance to Behemoth as well as the 250 or more outposts. You may earn recommendations by recruiting new minions (or lost souls who promote to minion), or managing and mentoring minions to increase their lethality. See the below paragraph for task requirements, recommendations do equate to single tasks, but will be judged as significant beneficial progress from a set of tasks.

For the Daemons and Behemoths (empire builders): Setting tasks is your responsibility. Make sure it’s something that they can actually complete. If you’re having problems with higher levels or multiple enemies ask the Fiends to help. When the Minion has finished the task you have set for them. Please post here explaining what they have accomplished. This is vital for them to progress in rank. Recruiting is also a prime function of empire builders, we cannot secure maps without numbers.

Flag Post

Dark Lord

clarkANWS | Leader | Level 49
NamShub | Co-Leader | Level 55

Titan

bigtripp | Level 54

Behemoth

tbd

Daemon

betsy12830 | Level 46
Mystery_69 | Level 50

Fiend

Smithlite86 | Level 51
mtgtnt | Level 51

Minion

CarPetJR | Level 47
LordVipor ( 3 ) | Level 46

Lost Soul

tbd

Retired

3ndless Leader (ret.) | Level 50
mrhelpfulman ( 3 ) | Level 52

( X ) Represents the number of recommendations earned.

Avatars Feel free to use the appropriate avatar for your rank.

Flag Post

Friendly

Flames of Avarice

Hit List Proof of destroying their base will earn you a recommendation

• Visit the first page for news and updates.
  • We encourage activity on the forum but don’t spam our thread or other alliance threads with useless information. If you post make sure it’s worth reading.
  • Get to know your fellow members, We are almost always in chat room 3 when we’re on BYM.
  • Let us know when you level up so we can update the members list.
  • Please respect and don’t attack fellow members or our allies.
  • It’s just a game, have fun!

Flag Post

BYM Wiki | General information about the BYM world.

BYM Abbreviations | Learn all the lingo

BYM Glossary | Information about attacking, defending, base design, and champions.

Base Designs | Get inspirations for your yard.

How to Use Champions Effectively by mrhelpfulman

Cheap Farming | Low on goo?

Building Health | Find out how many resources it takes to bring a specific building down.

Next Generation Yard Planner V2 | A great way to plan out your yard design before tearing your current one apart.

Inferno defense | Inferno base design, and defense tactics.

Flag Post

Inactive members that have been removed and do not appear in the above member lists may contact the Dark Lords privately if they desire reinstatement.

[thanks Wave and Icy, your advice below helped us have the overzealous spambot measures fixed]

Flag Post

i would like to join im level 55 and have at the moment 105 op and add me and check my yard if you want im redesigning at the moment

Flag Post

I recommend no. Not such a hot posting history, a serial applicant kinda thing going on.

Flag Post

I just wanna say it sucks not having 3nd around, But that does not mean we have lost any of our resolve. From this point on we will be cracking down on inactive members and members that can’t seem to conduct themselves in a mature manner.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NamShub:

Inactive members not listed above may request reinstatement by privately contacting the Dark Lord.

[why the forum hated the above sentence and removed it every time it was posted by the alliance account is absolutely beyond me]

IT might be a bug, seen before, where the account is seen as a spambot. if those posts are just normal, you might want to send a message about it to the support from kongregate.

Flag Post

Sad to see that 3nd left, but no one will be around here forever.

Whoever is on the TartarusRevival account, earn one badge. The spam filter may be auto removing them. The spam filter picks automatically removes posts that are made on account with no badges. Funny that some posts have not been removed though.

The game: You have to burn the rope, has the quickest badge to earn, try playing that game.

Flag Post

VathanaR, we are declining your application. Good luck with your gaming.

Thanks TheIcyHeart, that seems to have done the trick for allowing new posts.

Flag Post

Good luck for the future of TTR

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by NamShub:

Inactive members not listed above may request reinstatement by privately contacting the Dark Lord.

[why the forum hated the above sentence and removed it every time it was posted by the alliance account is absolutely beyond me]

IT might be a bug, seen before, where the account is seen as a spambot. if those posts are just normal, you might want to send a message about it to the support from kongregate.

They did that because of the spam of NFL streams on the forums, since it was only by new accounts. Just prove it isn’t new and it will be fixed.

Flag Post

Too bad 3nd left :(

Good Luck Clark and Nam :)

Flag Post

okay will i will never get accepted to a alliance then i guess since all alliances hate on me but whatever im strong enough to take anyone by my self

Flag Post
Originally posted by VathanaR:

okay will i will never get accepted to a alliance then i guess since all alliances hate on me but whatever im strong enough to take anyone by my self

Try to get to know some people in an alliance before you apply to it. Contribute some input to forum and chat conversations so people start to notice you. That should get you some referrals when you apply to an alliance. Couple that up with good spelling and grammar in your posts, and you’ll stand a much better chance of being accepted.

Flag Post

Well and THIS isnt the way to do it VathanaR =P

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:
Originally posted by VathanaR:

Try to get to know some people in an alliance before you apply to it. Contribute some input to forum and chat conversations so people start to notice you. That should get you some referrals when you apply to an alliance. Couple that up with good spelling and grammar in your posts, and you’ll stand a much better chance of being accepted.

and don’t hack. We all saw screenshots of what you did to iambored155 on tech support and the TDK thread.
Edit: ninjaed again

Flag Post

VathanaR was permabanned an hour ago. We won’t have to deal with him anymore.

Flag Post

why am i not on the list?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TartarusRevival:

Inactive members that have been removed and do not appear in the above member lists may contact the Dark Lords privately if they desire reinstatement.

Flag Post

So long my fellow alliance members.

Flag Post

Fair winds and following seas.

Flag Post

Not many members left anymore