[Remnants of Skystone] Does anyone still play this?

13 posts

Flag Post

Does anybody still play this game? i barely see anyone and its so sad :( its a good game and i want to do more co-op and chatting

Flag Post

I still play it. Though less often since I learned that the developers stopped updating it.

Flag Post

Its sad. it is a really good game and needs more players.

Flag Post

I totally agree. I once played multi alot and earned a gold float trophy. So nice community was there, and now all is abandonned :/

Flag Post

Who knows, maybe a video-game company will enter a partnership with Flipline Studios and make a sequel. One can always dream….

Flag Post

I’ve started playing this again after a long break. Not being a guild member, it’s really limited and hard to advance :(
But I’ve decided to give it another go.

Flag Post

I use to play this game but then I realize that the game sucks because kongregate is trying to get money off people. People get only get the cool stuff by buying kreds.

Flag Post

Voorhees, the game is great – music, enemyes, atmosphere, steampunk e.t.c. But it requires too much grinding and real money to buy good stuff. Guess the game will always have no more than 10 players in it =/

Flag Post

Too bad noone plays. it’s a fun game.

Flag Post

i have never spent a cent on this game and i think its just fine.

Flag Post

Game used to be very good.

Developers just had no idea how to handle it properly.

Cost of everything, Grind-game based gameplay, no updates.
30lvl/badges and player had no reason to play.

Flag Post

FliplineStudios seemed to know what he was doing, pretty well, actually. But he gave up on this to cook up some Papa games, and that’s where it just turned bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drnoam:

I’ve started playing this again after a long break. Not being a guild member, it’s really limited and hard to advance :(
But I’ve decided to give it another go.

I’m going to try do to free stuff to earn 1000 kreds. lifetime guard