[Heavens] new years medals

37 posts

Flag Post

which medals are the new years medals? I don’t see them anywhere.

Flag Post

Medals → Military → 3rd tab → Hollidays section

Flag Post

that is what I thought it was, but when I look at the snowman avatar it says that I have no new years medals received yet, and I already received the first one, so I was confused.

Flag Post

I will try to fix this ASAP.

Flag Post

I have earned multiple New year’s Medals, already, and have not gotten credit for them, From the Snowman Avatar.

Flag Post

Must be fixed.

Flag Post

Ive completed conqueqer of snowmadens rank 1 but on medal “all new years medal” says Ive not completed the rank 1.
Maybe this cause I got rank 1 medal before the “new years medal” was added?

Feels very frustrating this, thinking of quitting the game.

Flag Post

I can confirm this is the case. I have completed first two medals before ‘new years medal’ was introduced, and the third medal after. New year medal says I have only completed the third one. I hope you fix this soon as I am near to snowman avatar completion.

Flag Post

which monster gives snowball?

Flag Post
Originally posted by muratbilemem:

which monster gives snowball?

All event monsters.

Flag Post

So I still did not get credit for the first snow maiden medal. When I look at the “all new years medals” medal it still says I have not completed any of them.

Flag Post

same here!!

Flag Post

By the way Little Snow Maiden = Medium Snow Maiden. dont waste your time to serch for the little snow maiden like i did :s

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swedbank:

Ive completed conqueqer of snowmadens rank 1 but on medal “all new years medal” says Ive not completed the rank 1.
Maybe this cause I got rank 1 medal before the “new years medal” was added?

Feels very frustrating this, thinking of quitting the game.

Now is this really necessary? Complain about a minor bug that the devs will obviously fix ASAP, and then threaten to quit the game? That’s just really rude.

Flag Post

Well felt my work was for nothing, and also there are some other medals that have this same problem like my class specific medal “Death ray rank 1” also completed it but not gotten any credit for it so I obviously thought about my future for this game, since a large part of the game evolves around medals.

Flag Post

I do find it a bit tedious, I just got all 5 medals but because my rank1 medal was before the “Achieve all 5 rank medals” it remained unchecked. I kind of do want the snowman avatar if possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raxonir:

I do find it a bit tedious, I just got all 5 medals but because my rank1 medal was before the “Achieve all 5 rank medals” it remained unchecked. I kind of do want the snowman avatar if possible.

Do you have them all now?

Flag Post

I looked at Raxonir’s medals just now and it seems that first medal is still unchecked. I have the same problem with the first two medals.

Here is a screenshot showing the problem:

http://imgur.com/vjqlF

Flag Post

Yes, Exactly the same as Wrongandtwisted appears for my first medal.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem now too.

Flag Post

is anyone going to fix that problem?

Flag Post

I now have all of the correct number of kills for each medal, even the 100 humongus kills >.>
1500 snow balls thrown and 50 arena kills with them too >.< and no avatar yet =[ Could this be fixed soon? It was quite an effort even though I’ve been stuck at home with the flu.

Flag Post

My medals are not working either. Screenshot attached.

Flag Post

Same problem for me.. Bought the rank 5 conqueror of snow maidens medal before they introduced “receive all new years medal” medal but no checkmark appears.. Got the rank 1 medal as well, and that one does work. So half of the medals work ofr me?

Flag Post

It would be very reassuring to know that developers have noted this thread and that they are working on a fix. I’d like my snowman before Easter :)