[Skyshard Heroes] SEASON 3 – A NEW BEGINNING.

43 posts

Flag Post

The third season of Skyshard Heroes will begin in matter of time and everyone is hoping that balance will be born. By balance being born, I mean putting an end to Agency’s so called ’’tyranny’’. Beforehand, a few words about Agency; Agency rose to its current status as the number 1 guild in the first season, when everyone was stagnating with boredom under the declining dominance of Mischievous Monks. After these events, the rest of the story is pretty much known to everyone.
To be fair, I have to say that my ‘’OP-ressive’’ ex-guild-mates and I simply did what every other player in every game would have done: go for the top and crush all the others.
People will say that we went overboard by practically taking all the tiles in S1 and all the Forts in S2, but don’t you think it is normal for players to do something like that when they are given the opportunity to (primarily by the game’s programming), and there is nothing else to challenge them? And please spare me from all the bullshit such as “Agency is greedy and, therefore, evil”. It is like playing monopoly and complaining to the winning player for charging you upon landing in his property!
And now to the point. I’m really afraid that there won’t be any decisive changes for S3 that will allow smaller guilds to flourish (unless devs listen to our suggestions). And conquest being the fun part of this game, players might abandon the game out of sheer disappointment, and all of us know that we need more players. More players will turn this game more fun for everyone, while less might be the death of it.So this is the time for the lot of us take initiative. Brother Jim and I will depart from Agency and will be creating a guild with the purpose of holding Agency at bay, thus providing a fertile space for all the guilds to flourish and new players getting a bigger share of rewards.
We call all the active players that love this game to join our cause and we will offer full cooperation with all the other guilds that find our reasoning just, so we can give agency the challenge it always wanted.
So people, where will you stand in this war?

THE SPARCLENUCKER BROS
jim & john

Flag Post

Sure I’ll join I planned on creating a guild with jim anyways to -- Agency in the butthooole.

Flag Post

But the name is too gay….

Flag Post

No one liked Agency because they are OP and chose to monopolize the map. If Agency chose only The Bastion and regular tiles to gain CR, they would of still been #1 guild in the game, but they chose to take all the forts possible and if you attack them, din would unleash hmmmmmmmhm to attack your guild. I would of ran Agency differently, have the bastion, the center of the map filled up, along with a few forts, and more than half of the other forts wouldn’t be occupied by my guild because I wouldn’t need them. I would only attack lesser guilds in self defense only because taking all the forts is “greedy” and i know it’s a exploit in how conquest mechanics to play the way they did this season, so I wouldn’t of gone that low.
Back to subject, for season 3, it will just be like season 2, except a lot of us have grown in last 2 months and may manage tile occupation differently. Other than that, i predict agency will do the same thing they did in the past, except “jim & john” may be more competition. Who knows, but if you fend off Agency more than become a burden, i’ll support you and your guild :).
SourFoe, new leader of “The Flood.” (aka NotAgency in Season 2)

Originally posted by FlashoFosho:

But the name is too gay….

I agree, that’s a horrible name =L.

hi

hi

hi

hi

hi

Flag Post

The name come from the best troll ever. Here is the history of sparklenucker. Back when season 1 ended John had the idea to make a rumor of a special Agency perk. So he posted about how awesome it is. I ran with it as I am known to do in chat and it just took off for a solid week. Alexinos pmed me about it for her guide, Rud kept asking what it was…. so we had a developer fooled for about a min, the upmost authority on all things skyshard interested, and Syn joined in on the fun.
It was a great joke, the name implies the spirit of the guild, and our desire for the game to be fun again.
Anybody is welcome to join
Sparklenucker
Jim lolololol

Flag Post

Nope still gay and dumb……

Flag Post

This game IS called “Skyshard Heroes” and not “Tyrant.” Maybe it should reflect its name a little more.

Flag Post

Due to some severe marketing failures SPARCLENUCKER BROS. will be soon renamed as SCHISM

Flag Post

Nice john & jim, it’s a nice suprice ;) have a fun in next season !

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnandreo:

Due to some severe marketing failures SPARCLENUCKER BROS. will be soon renamed as SCHISM

Schism is just as weird. XD

But, lets bring it next season. Lets have fun y’all.

Flag Post

Racism is schism on a serious tip. You don’t believe me, then I’ll go and bust your lip.

Flag Post

Definition of SCHISM

: division, separation; also : discord, disharmony
a : formal division in or separation from a church or religious body
b : the offense of promoting schism
See schism defined for English-language learners »
See schism defined for kids »

Flag Post

You’ve just been Dictionary-Bitch-Slapped By Jim….Thank You Brother…

Flag Post

omg did SH become religious/political :o

Flag Post

Oh yes We officialy declare a JIHAD against the agency …:p

Flag Post

Schism is a song from TOOL a great band.

Flag Post

it is a amazing song! ;)

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1pd-vsP9s

Flag Post

I am having good expectives from this next season, my guild is not the best but we are going well (xHero Risex) .. I dnt really mind agency’s “tyranny” as called I see it as a challengeand in this season I think the guilds will be strong to stand and fight back then.. But can I know when the season start?

Flag Post

Agency-a group of players,that were chosen because…they had Razo and they spend money.They are active and with din you just can’t take anything xD.Thats why nobody can’t kill em.There are the best players.Its not players fault.Its their big ego and their greediness.They could just stay with the Bastion and let other guilds have fun but no-they have to take everything and make ppl rage quit like me lol.I didn’t really rage quit but the game is getting real boring.If every good players leave Agency (din thats for you) Agency would fall apart.The 2 most loyal maybe members (Cheese and Dowik) may stay there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

Agency-a group of players,that were chosen because…they had Razo and they spend money.They are active and with din you just can’t take anything xD.Thats why nobody can’t kill em.There are the best players.Its not players fault.Its their big ego and their greediness.They could just stay with the Bastion and let other guilds have fun but no-they have to take everything and make ppl rage quit like me lol.I didn’t really rage quit but the game is getting real boring.If every good players leave Agency (din thats for you) Agency would fall apart.The 2 most loyal maybe members (Cheese and Dowik) may stay there.

Ahem Ya forgot about me, then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

Geez, you guys and your crazy theories…
Pay attention to who sports the big ego around here. Dowik, din and I work so well together precisely BEACAUSE we don’t let ego get in the way!
It’s worth mentioning that the most dangerous player in the game does not spend money.
And excuse me but what is the criteria for joining? You Are you bitter from not getting an invite? I hope you taste that crap on the way out, you may have to eat it.
Also greedy? If we don’t fight in the wasteland the fight comes to us, we did back off (not that you even noticed), it made room for everyone but it backfired… lesson learned.
I sincerely hope you never have to get a job and never experience how unfair and hard life is in the real world…

Flag Post

There is some truth to what you say cheese. The only factor that has bothered me about your guild is a select couple people who understand the game mechanics and imbalances perfectly, but choose to exploit it freely. Of course, this is past and gone with this season over and a new one coming. I know the contradiction comes along that “if you could do it you would as well.” I won’t deny that I enjoy being competitive, but I don’t care to listen to someone state that they want to give other players and/or whole guilds a shot , and then heavily crush them repeatedly whenever they make an effort to earn something instead of just get angry or upset because they can’t defeat someone. The real world is a harsh place. I worked a 13 hour shift myself today.

At any rate, I don’t want you, din or dowik to go anywhere. I would prefer to challenge you, and if I lose, give you hell before I fall. Unfortunately, we need more players with that mind set and capability to overpower you.

Flag Post

Wow, really?
Exploit what? lololol, we could go tit for tat.
You are in a guild that did all the horrible things you accuse us of (then got angry and totally blew it). Im sorry you got crushed, it’s called open book play, Monks/ISS have never been friendly to me… especially when I was a noob.
Congrats on the job! You missed the point… there are so many comments comming from people acting victimized and holding me responsible somehow.
Me losing will not necessarily make you win. You are not trying to win, you seem hell-bent on bullying us in particular, please don’t project this behavior on to me.
wtf is that ‘but I don’t care to listen to someone state that they want to give other players and/or whole guilds a shot’???
seriously what is this? Are you talking to me? Are you aware to what I am referring to? Are you grasping at straws? Why?

Flag Post

Sometimes, the worst villains are victims.