[Skyshard Heroes] Dev fail!

33 posts

Flag Post

Obligatory QQ post. But seriously.

Way to screw the pooch.

Flag Post

If this is about conquest prizes, I agree.
I kinda expected Agency members to be able to get two vermillion lenses, but a top 5 guild not even being able to get ONE? And all the other prizes are outclassed by campaign equips? Cmon, devs, get your act together.

To be fair, the blight charm would be amazing if it enfeebled too, but I feel goggles are most important relic right now, and Orb of True Sight looks okay, but range should be 4 instead (2 range isn’t that much). Besides, orbs are useless except in conquest.

ETA: I hate auto-formatting characters in forums and wish they were removed :(

Flag Post

^Actually we can get 2 only because we got 1x Irid lense from season 1 rewards… cant get 2 from this season rewards alone :P So yeah kind of suck we should get more cores xD

btw:
Charm – it’s quite useless… depending on hero dmg may be lower than razo + no stun and it’s dmg over time so easier for opponent to pull out before he lose units etc. Well it give bonus mana but also skill is crappy… its similiar in casting to divine light (but smaller aoe) in that it cause you to untarget your current target and take a sec to cast.
Orb of true sight – in first forum announcement it gave +hp +dmg (like orb of power) AND range… range alone rarely make up for no +dmg only in cases many more towers would be able to attack you at once so depending on crappy conquest layouts it may help vs hero rush making more archer towers reach rushing hero thats all.

Flag Post

Yeah. Agency here, and Immortals on Facebook should be rightfully pissed at cr conversion. Two seasons in a row. I could go into detail, but it’s futile here. Great game, TERRIBLE devs. If you continue squandering the opportunity for the game’s most dedicated players to provide invaluable feedback, the company paying you will suffer as well as the community. This isn’t America. The 1% actually give/gave a fuck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

We will be adding additional core rewards for the top 10 guilds later today.

You do realize that many of the top guilds have already moved around, right? You’re going to be working off the guild that we were in when conquest ended, correct?

Flag Post

Also, syn, we’ll be getting conquest cores as the next season goes, right? Or will it have to wait till the end? Because if we get em during the thing then at least I can be patient enough to get the other cores.
And why did you nerf orb of true sight?

Flag Post

seriously now you say that? wtf syn? now you say that WTF? are you ever gonna stop fucking us with bullshit decisions that fuck up our planning? Again wtf this ridiculous you are fucking this game dude seriously

Flag Post

We will be adding additional core rewards for the top 10 guilds later today.

WAIT. You made a error synapticon. Two guilds, rank 4 (NotAgency) and rank 5 (Lvl 7 and over) were disbanded when the Season ended. We wanted to remake our guilds names, maybe merge, who knows, but after Rudgutter announced all members currently in a guild would receive conquest cores when update happened, we didn’t need our old guilds anymore. The error is, guilds continued to gain CR, even though conquest map has ended, and the 2 guilds that disbanded are no longer rank 4 and rank 5.
Please respond to this error, I was the leader of NotAgency and SeankraZe was the leader of Lvl 7 and over. If you need further information about this issues, such as who were all the last current members, please ask, i got them all, thanks.
Best regards,
-SourFoe.

Flag Post

so sad, i received 13 cores, not even enough to get 1 reward :’(

Flag Post

Nevermind, I misunderstood the intent of a conversation with the rest of the team.

We will be working towards offering core bonuses more continuously throughout next season rather than waiting until the end of the season. More info to follow.

Flag Post

Nevermind, I misunderstood the intent of a conversation with the rest of the team.

We will be working towards offering core bonuses more continuously throughout next season rather than waiting until the end of the season. More info to follow.

Now that’s unfair. Surely, you’ve been repeatedly screwed over by the same person in your lifetime. Surely, you uncontrollably resorted to vitriol and succumbed to the angry frustration of repeated disappointment. If your goal is to ignore, demean, and then pretend like you’ve been a developer who involves the community when you clearly don’t, then you have succeeded. If your goal is to address the community’s concerns and sympathize before attempting to correct your own flagrant errors, you have failed us miserably. Most of us have been very loyal, very patient, and very forthcoming about respectful concerns we’ve had. You shouldn’t fault us for losing faith. It’s a pretty collective opinion that, to the contrary, you should work toward replenishing our faith that this game will not die to apathy or ignorance.

Flag Post

The rewards in general were just not up to par. The campaign rewards are superior to the Conquest rewards which took much more time and effort. I am not afraid to say that I have invested a good sum of money into this game and it is really disappointing to say the least. I feel the rewards for conquest should by far outshine those of the campaign, and also I dont mind cores and forging but the top teams should at least received bonuses they dont have to forge, at leat 1 decent contract or item that is not readily available. If things do not improve, several of us will be playing a different game and investing our money there. I do not want to do that as I love this game, but the format for rewards just plain stinks.

Respectfully Submitted

Gregg Ferguson, EFF

Flag Post
Originally posted by bbrady:

Now that’s unfair. Surely, you’ve been repeatedly screwed over by the same person in your lifetime. Surely, you uncontrollably resorted to vitriol and succumbed to the angry frustration of repeated disappointment. If your goal is to ignore, demean, and then pretend like you’ve been a developer who involves the community when you clearly don’t, then you have succeeded. If your goal is to address the community’s concerns and sympathize before attempting to correct your own flagrant errors, you have failed us miserably. Most of us have been very loyal, very patient, and very forthcoming about respectful concerns we’ve had. You shouldn’t fault us for losing faith. It’s a pretty collective opinion that, to the contrary, you should work toward replenishing our faith that this game will not die to apathy or ignorance.

Omfg. Stfu bbrady. I love the idea of core being rewarded “throughout a season” than “the end of a season.” Everything else you said will be ignored because it seems like the problem is you don’t want to play skyshard heroes anymore. Ragequit.

Flag Post

excuse me? presumptuous much?

Flag Post

Lol

Flag Post

SO now you take away the extra cores rewarded? What are you all doing? Trying to make the game fail and people Mass Exodus!!

Flag Post

Devs I belonged to the “guild Kaukopartio” in Skyshard got 854 cr points that were 24 core conquest, then finished the season leader conquest did disband, and now lost all core conquest, could this be a bug.
I would like to retrieve the cores. regards

Flag Post
Originally posted by SourFoe:

Omfg. Stfu bbrady. I love the idea of core being rewarded “throughout a season” than “the end of a season.” Everything else you said will be ignored because it seems like the problem is you don’t want to play skyshard heroes anymore. Ragequit.

You might love the idea, but others don’t, so do not tell people to Ragequit the game if they do not like the idea. There will be updates and features YOU will not like.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Corrupt0:

You might love the idea, but others don’t, so do not tell people to Ragequit the game if they do not like the idea. There will be updates and features YOU will not like.

Are you kidding me corrupt. Reread his post, after the first sentence, his post had nothing to do with what he disagreed with, but just complaining how the developer isn’t managing his game good enough. I responded, “Hey, I liked the idea, but your not going to go anywhere with a attitude like that, so instead of complaining, how about you move on?” Idc if he disagrees with the idea, but as far as his post goes, it’s spam that does more HARM THAN DONE. My god…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Corrupt0:

Are you kidding me corrupt. Reread his post, after the first sentence, his post had nothing to do with what he disagreed with, but just complaining how the developer isn’t managing his game good enough. I responded, “Hey, I liked the idea, but your not going to go anywhere with a attitude like that, so instead of complaining, how about you move on?” Idc if he disagrees with the idea, but as far as his post goes, it’s spam that does more HARM THAN DONE. My god…

You might benefit from re-reading my response to his condescension.

Flag Post

I want to farm you.

Flag Post

lol. a clear message here. grabbing the pot does not mean it is full…end! :P

Flag Post

I want to farm you.

Cool story.

Flag Post

but as far as his post goes, it’s spam that does more HARM THAN DONE. My god…

More harm than good*? >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by AleXinoS:

but as far as his post goes, it’s spam that does more HARM THAN DONE. My god…

More harm than good*? >.>

Grammar Whore. XD