[Heavens] Who's on First

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello Devs – Any way to contrive a mini gamr to determine who goes 1st in duel (at leaset in PvP). I was thinking about a “Paper , Stone, Scissors” sort of format where one could at least feel they had a chance to go 1st — Paper covers Stone, Stone breaks Scissors, Scissors cuts Papers". 1st winner goes 1st. Could be a nice mini game?

Flag Post

Math 101: There is 1/3 chance it would be a draw so instead of 50% first turn, now you get 50% first turn AND a good deal of your time go wasting in that minigame

Flag Post

OK – FORGETTABOUTIT! – Lets just continue to listen to complaints about 1st play = win. – Just trying to think of way to get around system as it now exists. – If you are not part of the solution, you are much of the problem.

Flag Post

Not angry, just suggesting an idea. – Not claiming to be genius (which obviously I am not), but still trying to help.

Flag Post

Goodbye!

Flag Post

If we have a minigame that decides if you start first or not… it won’t make the battles longer than 1 turn :) That’s not the problem with pvp…

Flag Post

1 turn win is an issue which may never resolve, but at least let me feel ! can have SOME control over it. — Yo, if I lose so be it, but give me a chance! LOL!

Flag Post

But you won’t have any control anyway… it would be a fake feeling of control, no skill involved, pure luck again.
The underlying issue with the whole system should be addressed, and it’s sad that PLAYERS try to come up with a workaround, and the devs don’t even care to fix the big issue. Shame!