[Heavens] Bug with the medals

9 posts

Flag Post

Soo the problem is that i got 4-5 medals supposed to give me about 100+ HP and the only reward i got from them are the crystals without the HP! for example “Hero`s Path” level 1 awarded for reaching lvl 6 is supposed to give me 5k crystals and 10 HP and i got only the crystals. Pls fix this problem it began after the update so all the medal i got from that on didnt give anything but crystal… thanks in advance

Flag Post

I offically quit this game now, too many bugs with medals, make all work go to waste.

Flag Post

It was posted on another topic that stat- rewards are given the moment you achieve the medal and not when you collect the reward. Are you sure that’s not the case here?

Flag Post

Yes I am. I check my hp several time.

Flag Post

I am sorry its my mistake as i see now after i checked all medals and calculated everything! Yes as Raxonir said stat- rewards are given the moment you achieve the medal! I checked my hp many time but i somehow made a mistake sorry!

Flag Post

But still.. i think this must be fixed and stas we get stats rewards as we used to.

Flag Post

health on most of the medals is bugged please fix this. just checked the 15 kills in a row on judge, it gives only diamonds

Flag Post

It does give you the health reward, when you actually killed the last Taar Maan or w/e, not when you click ‘accept’.

I personally like that they changed it so that it gives the health/damage reward immediately when you meet the criteria for the medal rather than having to ‘redeem’ it, since I often want to save up my energy rewards but would like to be able to get my health rewards immediately :).

Flag Post

i checked my life before starting the fight, and after the kill + the medal accept, chanced nothing