[Heavens] ENORMOUS HEALTH !!!

11 posts

Flag Post

Some players have enormous health power and I am asking myself if it is always legit.

I’m not going to name anyone specific, but here is an example: a player (level 6) has 41.475 hp. I checked the gear – it counts 4120 hp. That means, he must have received 37.355 hp from playing/medals.(He also has a very high armor by the way). Is that possible? I doubt it. People like that really spoil the fun in arena that is for sure.

PS:To the devs: Maybe you should open a Question Thread for questions like that,I really didn’t know where to put it, that’s why I made a new topic.
Thank you

Flag Post

A very valid question… It causes all sorts of problems.
There should be a seperate arena for those who have cheated their way in like that. In your example, the person must have bought level 5 medals that cost a lot of money.
It’s “ok” to award those who paid so much, BUT not at the expense of others.

About the seperate arena: Since the stats of the NPC enemies in the arena are in a given band per level (say, 3500-5000 HP, 700-1000 dmg for level 6 NPC (not real data), etc), those players who exceed ANY of these values, say, 2 times, would be playing in the seperate arena (and without NPC enemies, otherwise they can keep farming like they do now…)

This is a serious issue with game balance and needs to be addressed ASAP, normal players are REALLY put off by this.
And by “normal” I mean those who have paid once or twice, yet, the gain cannot be compared to those who spend a fortune here. Surely you (devs) can’t expect everyone to pay dozens of dollars, consider those who paid 5-10, and the rest of the players (this is a website for free games after all…).

A worse example than the OP’s is a player who is like level 3 and already has stats 5x of other lvl 3 players. The “level” should be based on the combination of STATS and not XP…
Alternatively, when you click to fight in the arena and the game supposedly “tries to find a match” for you, it should simply not find a match if the difference is so huge. Let THEM suffer by waiting forever for someone their stats to join; not us.

Flag Post

My experience from other games is ‘rich guys’ are not rich but more or less talented in hacking or simply in using scripts. Sorry all you ‘real’ rich guys out there!

Elsewise I very much agree with Tarc…give ‘normal’ players the option to fight others on a fair level please. tnx

Flag Post

Not only medals, the person could have bought avatars which also give rewards in damage, health, and armor.

Flag Post

I’ll make sure I don’t leave the arena like I usually do if I see either of you in there :3

people who pay keep the game going otherwise they’d shut it down, alot of the paying players are also pretty polite about leaving the arena for a break or giving others a chance at things. There are also many players who would still destroy you in the arena by playing alot more and grinding the right medals/avatars. I know afew non paying players who have stayed low level and got alot of the spider avatars giving them very high damage for their level, should they be in another arena too?

Flag Post

A second arena isn’t needed. The arena fights should be matched based on stats not level. This would also greatly improve the arena experience for newly leveled up characters. Its also an easy fix since the devs just need to add a stats weighting algorithm to the matching code.

Flag Post

Tbh, i think it’s right like this, people who work hard or pay hard, have earned that… Why else would they pay if they wouldn’t win anymore? I’m not one of them atall, and surely it’s annoying, but they have a right to be strong… And maybe they earnt all medals themselves? You can’t know, some players may be on all day.

Flag Post

I’ve found most of the players that have bought ridiculous stats from avatars/medals are usually pretty polite about leaving the less OP players alone in the arena. I don’t think it’s a huge problem.

I’m not sure how matching stats would work? It seems it would have to be based on base stats to be fair. However, stats can vary wildly based on equipment, especially at low levels. There are things such as lvl 2 rings of luck and lvl 2 flails of pain, etc, that would definitely give someone that level a huge advantage, without buying a single medal/avatar. Getting to lvl 4 in this game is pretty quick, and I don’t see anyone deciding to shell out a ton of money on this game before playing it for awhile, unless it’s their second character or sth.

I do have a suggestion that perhaps players that, say, spend >2000 diamonds (or w/e threshold seem appropriate) on buying avatars/medals be given an option of only fighting bots when they enter the arena. They want those stats to always win, so why not give them that option and then that helps the non-paying players as well.

Flag Post

I don’t mind fighting a paying player once in awhile. Sure, I sigh in frustration, but they did pay for their advantage, as can anyone else.

What I really don’t like, though, is REPEATEDLY going up against the same paying player in the arena. It would be nice if once you fought someone in the arena, you wouldn’t see them again when challenging people for around 5 minutes or so, and then they could show up.

Flag Post

That’d actually be perfect

Flag Post

GhoullyX, I agree more than 100% with you!