[Ultrawars] Bugs/Problems page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

same problem… it is slowly solving by itself … energy is only -116 now.. in around 17hours we will be positive again… anyway we losted two days

Flag Post

thanks agburnaar, (i just updated the front page comments with this but also pasted here as related)

hi guys, we tracked the problem to the recent server crash which also affected a server clock. we are still trying to analyse data and account usage etc (which will take some time) but the main continuation of tickers should be working normally again and any remaining negative values for a few remaining users should clear up back into positive by tomorrow approximately. – thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

I do not have sufficient storage capacity to upgrade my buildings from level 12 to level 13 even though I have purchased every storage option/upgrade available on the building. Are there any other ways to increase storage capacity?

Flag Post

hi ford, you have got more levels than me so far :)

we can check the calculations too, but could you also try mousing-over (and clicking) on the little blue storage symbols that are near the top right of the window (just to the lower-right of each main resource)?

eg SPgold, energy, workforce and equipment.

when you click on it, it will bring up an upgrade popup (but will hide all others and just show you storage-related add-ons)
(if it shows you a page number when it returns the list, please click on it in case the window needed a refresh)

does that help at all?

Flag Post

Hi Rygo game ends in two days and you still worries about storage capacity?
Aren’t you in the developer list?

Flag Post

ah agburnaar, if i know the answer to a question i try to help,
i’ve been a helper so far but main dev credits and work are for armagame + zones

(to be honest i am not actual devleoper i was given d status to try and check configurations about chatmode topic to try help a friend)

Flag Post

I checked the storage symbols and there are two pages. The only upgrade options available require that the building be a higher level. I obviously cannot use those as I don’t have sufficient storage to upgrade the building to that level.

Flag Post

thanks ford for the info and message info.
(will make note about it to be investigated/fixed etc