[Heavens] How do you get the snowman avatar?

22 posts

Flag Post

I wasted all my life doing the stupid requirements and it doesn’t even give me the avatar.. so frustrating…. apparently i don’t have the all new years medal, which makes no sense.. pic: http://i45.tinypic.com/2lxvywi.jpg

Was the avatar a scam all along or something? can’t believe i wasted so much time for nothing..

Flag Post

Im the the same position as you wasted a HUGE amount of time for getting snow man avatar, probarly well over 40 hours. The game didnt register my snow maiden medal rank 1 for the medal :“All New Years Medal”. All I need atm is
only 175 more use of snowball elexir.

But feels kinda pointless at this point, since not heard anything from the GAME DEVELOPER if this gonna get fixed or not.

One solution would be if they gave ppl like us who have problems with the medal 1250 diamonds so we just could get the snowman avatar? I mean come on cant hurt anyone if ppl earn the snowman avatar and is just stuck at the bug with “ALL new years medal”?

Flag Post

And name is Balin by the way in the game and cult: Love.

Flag Post

Don’t even feel like playing this game anymore knowing how much time I spent getting all the requirements… I can’t even remember the last time I slept.. Regretting so much right spending all my diamonds on energy just so I could keep going

Flag Post

So far I got three of the five medals, (the first three), and they are all checked at the new year’s medal.

Flag Post

No offense but you probarly got them after medal: “ALL New Years Medal’s” was added into the game. At the beginning of the event there was no medal:“All Near Years Medals” just snow maiden ranks medals, and thats when concrete and I and so many others started the event, and now we are stuck! cant get the snow man avatar we feel so scammed and dissapointed at this, we spent tons of time for getting the snow man avatar. I will seriously quit the game if the GAME developers dont fix this!

Flag Post

Now I have met ALL the requirements for Snow Man avatar. PLEASE fix the bug with the medal:“All New Years Medals”?
Was this just a scam so that ppl should buy the avatar instead?

Flag Post

In my experience, the developers are pretty good about dealing with these things and making things ‘square’, although sometimes it takes them a while. If they can’t fix the bug, they will probably just ask ppl who have the issue to e-mail them and they can fix the problem manually.

I have the same issue with the first medal, but I believe in the end they will work it out.

Flag Post

In my experience it looks like the developers have just abandoned their game, i messaged them 3 days ago and made this thread 2 days ago.. Pretty sad that I actually thought this was a good game, wish I knew beforehand that I would end up getting scammed before I wasted so much time and energy on this..
I haven’t seen any activity what so ever from the developers for at least a week now, seems pretty clear that they are just in it for the money.. not trying to make any wild accusations, but it really does look that way doesn’t it?

Flag Post

Yeah it took them about a week to deal with my issues with the Halloween event, but they did, and I’m satisfied. shrugs

There’s a russian version of this game that has gone on a lot longer and they haven’t abandoned it…

Flag Post

It is frustrating, but I hardly think we are being scammed or deliberately abandoned. It is a week before christmas they’re probably a bit busy. The games still been out less that 5 months and had many updates, events and promotions, in terms of developer interest in players I think this game would rate fairly highly on kong.

Flag Post

They said it be fixed by Thursday. So you can wait and see.

Flag Post

whoopty do, thursday…………………………………………………… i was supposed to get it 4 days ago, i wasted all that time so i could have it those few days earlier, that is the whole point in doing anything..

Flag Post

Now I have met some the requirements for Snow Man avatar. PLEASE fix the bug with the medal:“All New Years Medals”?
Was this just a scam so that ppl should buy the avatar instead?

Flag Post

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it’s thursday and no fix, really not surprised. most likely was a scam all along to get people to buy the avatar instead

Flag Post

It almost certainly was not a scam – anyone who started collecting snow maiden medals after new year medal was introduced had no problem with getting the avatar. It is only an unfortunate bug. The only thing that really ticks me off about this whole story is the lack of developers feedback. There is a huge thread about this bug which devs decided to ignore entirely. Than Laurent drops some cryptic footnote about it in a different thread. I think it is really unprofessional. Especially the ‘I don’t know how to fix it’ statement. Can’t believe I paid real money for this.

Flag Post

Yeah game devolpers wants to scam us, I have all needed for snow man avatar and its not fixed yet. There are plenty of other game companies who want my money.

Flag Post

wow, still no response.. I bet that when they come back they will make up some ridiculously convenient excuse as to why they were gone for so long.. when they really just abandoned their game..

Flag Post

Developers need holidays too?

Flag Post

Dear Guardians! Thank you all for informing us about this bug. We’ll fix it asap and let you know. Mages’ Guild apologize for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Okay.. 2 days later, how much longer are we going to wait? verge of quitting this game i think, can’t believe i wasted my money for diamonds.

Flag Post

Dear Gaurdians! This bug is almost fixed. We hope you will enjoy Snow Men Avatar this week. Mages’ Guild apologize for the inconvenience.