[The Grinns Tale] Daily quests

39 posts

Flag Post

I’m up to my 3rd daily quest now. So far I have had:

- Kill the electric spider on floor 35,
- Kill the electric spider on floor 35,
- Kill the electric spider on floor 36

If it wasn’t for floor 36, I’d say that these quests are quite predictable and unimaginative… Has anyone else had a variety of quests? Or do you also log in and kill the spider?

Flag Post

I had a different a set (Maybe based on game progress? I’m up to Level 46 in the Tower and Mystbourne 2):

-Electric Spider on 36
-Grander Crank on 45
-Grander Smoker on 43

I didn’t bother with the Grander Crank (yesterday’s quest) b/c I didn’t want to waste the resources. I did the Grander Smoker today, and my reward was 1 Extreme Potion. On the whole, not that useful for me.

Flag Post

Im not sure that it needs to be specifically set to the monster on the level

I have had 3 days in a row kill zinger on floor 34

today I killed a zinger in griffinite and it completed the quest

Flag Post

The quest text does state that all you need to do is kill ‘a’ something, so that means whether its on the floor it suggests, an earlier floor where the monster appears or in the GD. I also had one to kill Grander Smoker, and the quest was complete after a GD run.

So if you run GD anyways, that seems like the best place to do your quest to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fletchj88:

Im not sure that it needs to be specifically set to the monster on the level

Comprehensive reading: one of the rarest skills on the internet. It says in goddamn quest description that mobs in question can be killed on any other floor.

Flag Post

I have had three daily quest these were. Killed the scarecogs on floor 56, Killed the scarecogs on floor 56, and Killed the scarecogs on floor 56.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rphb:

I have had three daily quest these were. Killed the scarecogs on floor 56, Killed the scarecogs on floor 56, and Killed the scarecogs on floor 56.

It seems as though others are having the similar experience. I was really hoping that the quests would entail something a bit more specific…. Gather 25 000 wood in 12 hours, equip all of your heroes with a shaman branch, Kill the level x boss without taking any damage (did someone say shock potions…) or things like that. It is cool that the devs have included another aspect to the game, but it doesn’t seem particularly creative.

Flag Post

I’ve had the same quest and reward 3 days in a row. Received two bundles of wood each time.

Flag Post

I got 10 Pramins yesterday for killing a Scarecog. There definitely are some very nice rewards out there, I don’t know how likely you are to get them though.

Flag Post

How do I get that quest? I now have to kill the electric spider on floor 41 :\

Flag Post

4 quests. 2 red berry pies for the first one and 1 wood boundle for each of the rest. Pretty lame so far.

Flag Post

I’m on floor 38 and I’ve got loaves three days in a row ._.

Flag Post

Nothing but wood bundles

Flag Post

all wood bundles for me so far.

Flag Post

Another set of wood bundles. come on game at least metal bundle for variety.

Flag Post

My Daily Quest have been to kill the Flinger on Floor 57-60 everyday since the Daily Quest update came out, and ive gotten Wood Bundles (4 each time) every day except one, where I got 2 Cookies (Lvl 42 and below food)

Flag Post

My Grinn says “… I wonder what tommorows daily quest will be”, but I do not wonder, as I got always wood bundle as reward. =P

Flag Post

First day I got 10 pramins. I was like “How gosh, these quests are awesome”. And ever since, wood bundle.

Flag Post

Daily quest should me named “Daily wood bundle”.

Flag Post

Did they remove the guaranteed daily pramin for zhat stupid daily quests???

Flag Post

No, I still drop pramins.

Flag Post

Same here, wood bundles, I don’t really mind though I’m not getting pramin, we can get pramin the regular way still.

Flag Post

pramin drop still here, luckily.
I was stuck in the grand crank floor
my daily quests where hunt for a zinger, and poison spiders.
until now I got wood bundles 4 times (Yaaaay)
chest quality potions 2 times (de-shockers or similar)
once I got an extreme potion.
but the best was the two times I found a Loaf, now that it gives 4 food to anygrinn… (Yaaaaaaaay)

Flag Post

I’m a fairly new player and my heroes are around level 13-15 and the highest tower floor I’ve cleared yet is floor 15. The daily quests I get are either kill a smoggie in floor 12 or kill a zapper on floor 10 and rewards are either a wood or a metal bundle. Nothing different for over a week now.

Flag Post

Still only killed elec spiders from floors 35-41… I wish there was some sort of random code in the quest variety. I don’t mind getting stiffed on the prize from time to time. It is the quest itself that is the real let down.