[Nova Raider] Sugestion thread

52 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone! I am making an effort to help the developer of this game by asking everyone to post sugestions in this thread,in an apropriate format.Post like this.
--

1)When health reach X% make it flash Option.

2)Make the reactor tab acessible in safezones when its not yet researched.

3)Tooltip for everything

4)A “character” sheet.

5)

6)

Flag Post

Here is my suggestion.

1.)Add more ships, but base them on Level, Rank (see bottom), Resources, Previous Ships, and etc.

2.)Add ranks starting from,
-Lieutenant
-Lieutenant Commander
-Commander
-Captain
-Rear Admiral
-Vice Admiral
-Admiral Chief
-Fleet Admiral

3.)Add prestige to gain a rank by doing missions selected by class.

4.)Make the aliens more powerful and realistic, cause if they attack, they should be far more powerful than just 10 hp.

5.)Make the heal bots a platform so we can move on it, and make the garage and the HQ the same place.

6.)Add Factions, like “The Humans have gone different paths when the aliens invaded Earth.” Make 3 Factions.

7.)Add arrow keys to movement. So its a real battle besides regular click and shoot. Ex:Dark Orbit.

8.)Make research a tech tree for each ship.

9.)Make battleships, cruisers, and other giant ships that take up more space,

10.)Add wars were we can participate in.

11.)Pirates could be the 5th NPC Faction after the Aliens.

12.)Scenes where aliens fight each other?

Flag Post

*Show online/offline status in guild

*Custom guild HQ background

*Chat in full screen (that’s a big one)

*Private guild page

*Make uranium drops only appear to the person who kills the monster or reward the uranium on kill (exception at bosses)

*Ability to trade the stat boosting gems for other gems or uranium

*Guild leader should be able to go into a “placement grid” mode in the guild hq to move reactors/ buildings

*Add a button that will put [AFK] or [AWAY] or something next to your name

*Ability to turn on/off language filter, other similar chat options

*Custom paint on the ships (or random paint drops from monsters to dye them or something similar)

to name a few

Flag Post

I am big with the fullscreen chat too, it is much less fun when you have to scrunch up the screen to use chat, OR, put the chat in the corner like in some other games like this. (actually they are all like that.)

Flag Post

It would be great if friendly fire was turned off for guild members. I placed my reactor in a corner away from everyone else in my guild because I keep clicking on others with my laptop while hovering over them to get their names.
also a button to deselect your current target so that support can switch weapons without shooting an ally or healing an enemy.
also nerfing the requirements for the first support drone. all the other classes get their benefits (extra damage/health/cargo space) strait from the get go, but support is only good if you have to have something that is based off of CPU which is ether the healing robot which is useless solo or the drone which takes a day to get.

Flag Post

*smaller 1v1 challenge map and take out the buffs for 1v1 challenges (had a pvp fight that lasted 10 minutes before it just timed out)

*be able to make larger parties

*many people have been asking for a pvp toggle

*have guild members spawn on their reactor in their hq

*describe how to raise your rank

*maybe pvp announcements (ex: player KILLBOOM killed player BOOMKILL)

*make the “your hq is being invaded” message bigger/more noticeable

*formatting options for guild pages would be nice

a few more

Flag Post

Lots of interesting ideas, we’ll try and get some of them into the game :)

Regarding deselecting a target, press space bar.

Flag Post

Add a server time clock in game, and a local time clock in chat if no plan to integrate the chat into game (current chat time stamp is local time).

Flag Post

1. No attacking Friend’s/Guildmember’s reactors.
2.Hopefully getting that guild info page up soon if it isn’t already.
3.Something like asteroids that you can mine and maybe a miner class of ship.
(all classes can mine but miner is faster and gets better reward.)
Hopefully you will consider these.

Flag Post

Show hit rate, dodge rate and crit rate.

Create a bank for guild structures and show a grid in build mode that you can just drag and drop them on the grid.

Flag Post

so here is some ideas after playing the game a bit

new tech’s

weapon slots
make this every 10 levels to be able to research 1 lever of it to a max of 5 levels at lvl 50 (maybe more if the player lvl cap goes up) and this would be to add more slots to fit more weapons from the 3 we have now to a max of 8

equipment slots
need i say more, same as weapon slots but for the equipment instead

resupply
this tech would be only for the trader ships to bring traders into combat and it would allow them to buy a resupply weapon to be used on friendly ships to partly restock their ammo and equipment at the cost of onboard resorces (yes i know it would be hard to do this but hell would it ever be fun if you can), the reason for this is very clear after you have tried a HQ raid, the raids can last for hours and they are pretty much a safty laser affare right now
(this is just an idea but some way of doing this is needed, i know you can do it for stars already but honestly we need some kind of altertnive as well)

new equipment

resupply
already explained this one

taunt
this one is for tanks and its to make them draw fire cuz right now npc’s just shoot wildly at everything so a tank really cant do its job (could also make it so if used on a player it will force them to shoot the tank as well but thats optional this is mostly to control the npc’s) [might need a tech for this]

cloaking device
pretty simpal, you become invisable untill you attack/heal something or the time runs out [again might need a tech for this]

recall beacon
this one for support ships only and once actiavted it would drop a beacon that can be attacked and destroyed and while the beacon is up any member of the guild/group of the person that used it can invade the HQ the beacon is in without reguard for the normal cooldown timer, the equipment itself would have 1 charge and a 2 hour cooldown (this would allow ships to leave the raid and restock then come back and give the defenders something to fight as well)

other ideas

remove the reactor teleport timer (or make it not count) if the reactor is in the guild HQ and moves to another location still in the guild HQ but only if there is no enemy players in the HQ at the time, not trying to make chase the reactor here just need them out the way when trying to move the defences with the somewhat clumbersum move system we have

a way of being able to see our research lvl without going to a garage would be nice

the same for seeing ships attack/speed/dodge and the like

a better way of setting up HQ defences, yes i know its been asked before but its possably the most inportant thing a guild has to do so let us do it right and with a little less hassle if possable

some way of telling the HQ buildings apart, right now we really have no clue what one we are about to move, yes you can count them in the list sure, but there has got to be a better way (hint we can name reactors right……)

the afk kick out timer in HQ, is it really needed, the packed out lag is in the safe zones……… you wouldent happen to know why would you…….. honestly tho, better to leave em afk in their HQ and not overcrowding a safe zone or worse still dead and ranting about it

donation mails sent to the guild leader or a member choosen by said leader or the whole guild or have a log or make a message pop up in guild chat, some way of knowing who is giving what would be most helpfun tho

those little notifactions that pop up in the bottom right for when friends log in and things like that dont hang around long, in fact most ppl pretty much miss every singal one of them, could they show for a bit longer please or just get logged to the notifaction box that always says “you have no notifactions” except for the 0.75 seconds when you miss one

the last part is for the dev’s only all others can stop reading here if you dont like pay to win

so if you have made it this far then its the bit for you cuz as the game developer you want us buying stars and after asking so much of you i owe it to you to offer some ways that might make you some money tho i do have to say you have things pretty well covered in this department

some people hate wallet warriors and more so for wallet guilds but if ppl wanna give you money to get ahead they should have the chance to do so and you could add any or all on my ideas costing stars where applicable

these should only be for paying players/guilds tho

guild improvements

5 drones, 4 of everything else and lvl 3 cap (to the best of my knowlage)
well i’m pretty sure all these caps could be raised……. for a price

our guilds member limit is low and not moving very fast we wanna pvp like a pack of wolves not sit at the market all day trying to get the money for 1 more member slot, i got a stack of stars over here if we can come to some kind of deal tho

my guild members keep conplaining about having to keep their reactors full and i cant do a thing to help them, if only all members could fill all memebrs reactors for them, i’m sure somewhere written in the stars there is a way to do it

personal gains

so we cant loot anything more than a silly low number of levels below us uncluding sand timers. so how much does it cost to remove that restriction again

and the reason i cant have 5 reactors at level 10 again was……. oh thats right i havent paid for it yet

and lastly my level 10 ship can only use 2 gems cuz i didnt ask you nicely with stars on top

sorry for the way i write my posts, i know they are long winded, i cant help it, i’m somewhat passionate about my ideas

yours

Trillion10

Flag Post

Market :
Move the Trade resources box from Sell tab to Buy tab, then Buy should be named Trade and Sell be Offer.
Change the resource selection box in Trade resource to radio button and remember the selection on page reload.
Thanks.

Flag Post

Highly unlikely that it would ever happen…..

Toggle-able PvP status.
eg:
Defualt status is “off”
Turning “on” PvP is instant and allows you to attack other “on” players, ans be attacked by them in return.
Turning “off” PvP is not instant, from the moment you press the button it takes a day before you return to “off” status.
There is also a week long cooldown between switching between either status.

Wouldn’t hurt PvP much as it seems most people want to play that way anyway, this allows others who want to play PvE do so without being griefed endlessly.

Flag Post

and then there was more idea’s

back to the current invade problems

research to raise the safty laser damage since it is and is always going to be the main weapon in raids

research and equips for seige platforms, the idea here is once you turn it on YOU CAN NOT MOVE and it will not fire for 30-60 seconds but when it does it hits for at least 5,000 damage, it will auto fire like any other wep till you turn it off and turning it off still keeps you rooted for another 30 secs

change to the attack and defence buffs for the supprot class, active for 9 sec’s and cooldown of 10 sec’s…… WRONG, active for 60 sec’s and cooldown of 15 sec’s please, we should be able to power up more than 1 ship at a time or what’s the point, we are support all we can do is help others so let us do so

the research for ammo, at this time it does not effect equipment, buying the 3x ammo pack does so this skill should as well

game settings

can we have a setting for invading that reduces the visaual effects of….. well everything cuz 7 frames per sec or less is what we get now, personally i would rather see very crappy dots flying about but still be able to function than see really nice auras glows and weapons but not be able to move any sense

yours

Trillion10

Flag Post

Gem Crafting :
Reverse the display order, lower level gem then higher level gems please, so that upgraded gem get ready for further upgrade w/o need to refresh the page. Also, remember the filter option please, the problem is we may want to postpone upgrading a higher level gem, for example, upgrading 5 lv3 attack gems to 1 lv4 attack gem when 3 slot unlocked, the attack power will go down from 3+3+3 =9 to 4, it is better delay the upgrade till, like, 7 lv3 attack gems are ready. Without remembering the filter option, it may be prematurely upgraded the gems.

thanks.

Flag Post

Change in behaviour.

Currently when a weapon is run dry of ammo the ship automatically switches to the default sucky gun.
It should switch to the next available weapon with ammo remaining.

Flag Post

payed galaxies so payed player can get access to exclusive galaxies and free players don’t have to worry about paying douches buying a huge amount of stars, using them to get hugely overpowered ships, then using those ships to ambush free players in the middle of fights against santa/rift worms/anything else that fights back

Flag Post

So….
I now have a ton of “missions” built up, and I assume they’re not going to go away, the trouble being all of them are “Do guild stuff” which is of no interest to me, or “Do stuff with other people” which is of no interest to me.

I can appreiciate that multiplayer games tend have activities with more than one player in them, but requiring social activity for progress is a hallmark of failbook shortsightedness.
Social stuff needs to be entirely optional.
(And no. Spending stars aka. money is not acceptable.)

Rating is now 1/5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadCookieCat:

So….
I now have a ton of “missions” built up, and I assume they’re not going to go away, the trouble being all of them are “Do guild stuff” which is of no interest to me, or “Do stuff with other people” which is of no interest to me.

I can appreiciate that multiplayer games tend have activities with more than one player in them, but requiring social activity for progress is a hallmark of failbook shortsightedness.

Rating is now 1/5.

+1 to this

if we dont like the mission why cant we just cancel/refuse it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trillion10:

So….

Rating is now 1/5.

+1 to this

if we dont like the mission why cant we just cancel/refuse it

well you can, thou the option comes After 2 hours or so when the mission first pop up

once the wait periot is over there will appear text “Skip this step” under “star” 200 that’s under finish now
and it won’t cost you any stars, wait i’ll check this… Nope it’s free

sry for my english, just woke up but i thought everyone knew this one already and had to get it there

Flag Post

Okay, that’s cool. But some “missions” don’t have a skip option. What do we do with those?

And there definitely definitely needs to be some kind of pvp toggle or something, I just tried to collect a star floating behind some swirly red building thing and instead attacked it. Don’t even know what it is, don’t even care. What I do care about is now I can’t go anywhere without being harassed by a load of players that follow me all over the place.
Might as well be a dead game for me now. I want to play to relax and have fun, not be chased and harassed forever because of a single mistake.

Have fun you guys.

Flag Post

Okay, that’s cool. But some “missions” don’t have a skip option. What do we do with those?

And there definitely definitely needs to be some kind of pvp toggle or something, I just tried to collect a star floating behind some swirly red building thing and instead attacked it. Don’t even know what it is, don’t even care. What I do care about is now I can’t go anywhere without being harassed by a load of players that follow me all over the place.
Might as well be a dead game for me now. I want to play to relax and have fun, not be chased and harassed forever because of a single mistake.

Have fun you guys.

hmm if you end up reading this SCC there is a way to get rid of higher newbie protection level (you can see it next to your radar) (newbie protection is your current lvl unless you attack higher lvl player or their reactor). basicly the only way is to just die, no matter in witch way

Flag Post

Have fun you guys.

hmm those top left of your screen missions will eventually have skip button it just take’s time it’s between 1-6 hour, never timed it so i wrote 2 hours because it feels like it smth like that. but if you mend those other things that are next to it (daily reward/promotion ads) you can go to visual settings and turn off your show mission option

Flag Post

Change in behaviour.

Currently when a weapon is run dry of ammo the ship automatically switches to the default sucky gun.
It should switch to the next available weapon with ammo remaining.

there is also healing bots it might choose and more that you don’t want to give/aid mobs or other people. maybe button or setting that turns that auto switch off would be in place here

Flag Post

Have fun you guys.

ou and it’s easy to find out if you are picking that object or are you going to use your weaponry; usually you don’t see mobs/reactors/players health bar or health in numbers, but when you move your cursor above it you will see it and if you click it naturaly you are going to attack it, i’ve picked loot container behind reactor when i only saw few pixcels, you just have to be really focused and ready to run away or ready to defend yourself when things go from tricky place to hell hole