- Two new items have been added. Johnny Tinker’s Goggles (the final piece of Johnny Tinker’s equipment set), and our 6th Limited Offer promo card: Flight suit.
Stock Pile Sale!!!
- Buy in bulk and receive up to 75% bonus Legacy Coins!
- Fortune Packs have returned and contain a chance at one of these packs:
- Draft Pack
- Epic+ Prestige Pack
- Prestige Pack
- Fortune Pack
- Elite Pack
As a gift for the Holiday season check your inventories, we have given to everyone:
- Maser Lunchbox
- 3 x Hyper Energy Drinks
- Winter Break Brawls!
- Here for 2 weeks only.
- Test your power against the Professors to get the unique mementos they have for you.
- One new craft exclusive to these brawls.
- Draft changes for this week inspired by the council.
- 25 card deck size
- 4 Ally Limit
- Drafts will require 5 Glory Packs
- Class Packs will no longer contain Events or Mementos
- Class Packs will have a lower chance at giving Allies
- Crazy new EFL rules, so crazy you’ll need to go look for yourself.
- Issue 11 – Back Issues: Part 2
- Fight with Zeroth and the Upstarts to stop the past that has come back for Zeroth.
- More than 40 new cards to be obtained throughout this preview.
- Glory, Prestige, and Cosmic Packs have all Vengeance Preview 1 cards replaced with new Preview 2 cards.
- Young Zeroth card available in Issue 11 for 2 weeks.
- 2 new brawls to unlock
- Henchmob – 3 man brawl
- The Formula – 4 man brawl
- Freeze Frame text will now properly show description
- Recon mission will now add the correct amount of cards to your deck.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list for your team.
- Cards with buffs restricted by discard do not show buffs in the buff window.