[Galaxy Life] Cool Ideas

38 posts

Flag Post

I have a lot of ideas for Digital Chocolate:
1A new type of building for units(like Training Camp,Factory and Starport):
Space Zoo
Here you can train animals that Starings can ride like Ancesors and the animals from the Starlings Story.

2A Space Farm
Here you can Harvest Plants that give HP to all your troops on the battlefield:
-you must have 20 plants for 20 units
-some of the plants give more life to your troops but are more expensive to plant

3More cool graphics:
-Firebit looks in battle like Firebits looks normaly,not just a purple starling(Sparragons and Reptice too)
-If you upgrade a unit at level 7,it looks how it looks in the Laboratory

4Elecric Fields:a new defensive weapon
-it can damage the enemy if walk on it
-it cost very much gold to balance the game
-Moles can dig under them
-Aircrafts can flyover them

5More Decorations:
-fence:200 gold
-flowerpot:50 gold
-lighting pole:500 glod

Flag Post

Great idea,i wish Digital chocolate make them

Flag Post

I HAVE AN IDEAS

NEW ARMY BUILDING
Defenses simulator
Here you can look how strong your defenses with battle againts some units
your resources cannot plundered by the computer army
and you get a lot of experience points if you win !

Flag Post

In defenses simulator there are some items to support you in the simulations
example :
increase turret damage in simulation by 20 or 50 or 80 %
increase experience points you get from simulation by 2 x or 5 x or 10 x

but,to buy these item you need galaxy chip !

Flag Post

the defeses simulator need recharge before you run next simulation

Flag Post

MY BRAIN GIVE AN IDEAS AGAIN !
NEW ARMY BUILDING !
Researches center
Here you can researches something to make your planet stronger
researches have effect in resources production,building time,training time and xp received from battle !

Flag Post

A NEW IDEA !
NEW RESOUCES BUILDING !
Resources converter
Here you can convert minerals to coin or cointo minerals
You can only convert limited number of resources
Higher level of this building make you can convert more resources !

Flag Post
Originally posted by linaparam13:

A NEW IDEA !
NEW RESOUCES BUILDING !
Resources converter
Here you can convert minerals to coin or cointo minerals
You can only convert limited number of resources
Higher level of this building make you can convert more resources !

it should be 100 minerals to 1 coin though, otherwise it will eat up the game
2 minerals to 1 coin sounds good enough though

Flag Post

that is not good for newbie player (not me)
so i think convert 3000 mineral will be 3000 coin is better
because coin and minerals is very important for all player

Flag Post

i wish people can talk with Digital Chocolate to make these item

Flag Post

5More Decorations:
-fence:200 gold
-flowerpot:50 gold
-lighting pole:500 glod

i think the cost is very cheap
maybe the become

20.000 gold for fence
5.000 gold for flowerpot
50.000 gold for lighting pole

Flag Post

i wish they make a daily spin

they daily spin contains galaxy chip,gold,minerals,workers item,mana light,star battery,starlinator,collosus,and zeppelin

Flag Post

i wish we can find sparragon and firebit main planet !

Flag Post

that is not good for newbie player (not me)
so i think convert 3000 mineral will be 3000 coin is better
because coin and minerals is very important for all player

3000 mineral to 3000 coins is awful for high level players because they usually have many more minerals than coins, 2 minerals to 1 coin isent enough, maybe 25 minerals to 1 coin? Also, i think that you should get falcons instead of starls in cubes and there should be a small chance to get 1,2 or 5 chips, there should also be a daily roll that could be, a 15th of your max coin amount or a 15th of your max mineral storage a 1 chip or 2 chips or 3 chips or 3 falcons or 1 col or 1 zep or 3 starls or your warp gates being maxed with marines.

Flag Post

i wish they make a daily spin

they daily spin contains galaxy chip,gold,minerals,workers item,mana light,star battery,starlinator,collosus,and zeppelin

a workers item would be a bad idea because everybody has more than enough helmets and toolboxes but if you could get mallets you would get workers super fast, star bats would be a bit much for a daily roll, but if you made less important spaces bigger on the wheel and more important spaces smaller on the wheel most of those things would be a good idea, there also should be a chance to get -time on your constructions from cubes or rolls, minus 2 percent for cubes and 10 percent for rolls, but for rolls it could be very hard to get. Hope you like my ideas.

Flag Post

the daily spin can become super spin when you active for a week
the daily spin contains 10 collosus,10 starlinators,10 zeppelin,10 galaxy chip,more golds,more minerals,any battle support and if you lucky a smasher squad !

Flag Post

what this game really needs before all that, is some kind of attack lock after making an attack, to give you something like 15-30 seconds after an attack ends to make a second attack. after doing all the hard work attacking a high level base and taking out it’s defenses, after my first attack another player came in and stole the kill before I could get back to the attack screen, and got the lion’s share of the loot. It took me barely 20 seconds to get back to the attack screen after the end of the attack, I’m pretty sure somebody else saw that the base was under attack and had tens of millions of resources, and just sat there refreshing waiting for it to be back available.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stfung:

what this game really needs before all that, is some kind of attack lock after making an attack, to give you something like 15-30 seconds after an attack ends to make a second attack. after doing all the hard work attacking a high level base and taking out it’s defenses, after my first attack another player came in and stole the kill before I could get back to the attack screen, and got the lion’s share of the loot. It took me barely 20 seconds to get back to the attack screen after the end of the attack, I’m pretty sure somebody else saw that the base was under attack and had tens of millions of resources, and just sat there refreshing waiting for it to be back available.

that happened to me once, in an alliance, i attacked a guy, we were losing by like 9 war points, i was about to land the finishing blow when some randomer who had nothing to do with the alliance finished him of, nasty.

Flag Post

the daily spin can become super spin when you active for a week
the daily spin contains 10 collosus,10 starlinators,10 zeppelin,10 galaxy chip,more golds,more minerals,any battle support and if you lucky a smasher squad !

far too much, that is just too much and too easy to get

Flag Post

i think you should be able to put smasher squads and golems in defense bunkers and maybe you could send your friends chips, and perhaps you could be able to send workers from one planet to another. A different idea is that you could be able to expand on your planet space for a few chips and you should maybe buy chips with money, your max coins for 3 chips? but only 10 chips a week at max. There should be another building that can temporarily increase the work rate of your workers and the collection rate of you houses and mines. Maybe you could make another turret that has an high fire rate and low damage, one of these ideas is a flamethrower, short range low damage and extreme fire rate, splash damge, lvl 1 could be 15×15 range, 10 damage, 10.3 fire rate and sets targets on fire if targeted for more than 2 secs? targets on fire take 40 damage 3 times a second but makes targets faster, 7000 health, targets ground only another idea is a minigun with medium damage, high fire rate, medium high range, lvl 1 could be 22×22 range, 9 shots a sec, 30 damage, 7500 health, single shot, air and ground.maybe there could be an archer turret with high range, medium damage and medium fire rate (similar to sniper) lvl 1 could be 6000 health, 75 damage, 1 shot per sec, arrows can penetrate through units and get up to 5 units in one shot, 25×25 range and penetrating shot. upgrading to lvl 2 could make flame arrows, can penetrate through 7 units instead of 5, sets targets on fire (same effects as flamethrower on fire) and extra damage to first unit it touches, max lvl (lvl 6)? could be explosive arrows, loses the penetrate effect and the fire effect but big damage boost and a huge explosion radius, units closer to then center of the explosion take more damage, targets air and ground. hope you like my ideas

Flag Post

i like your idea,expected the smasher squad and golem in bunker and send workers to another planet,because that is not righteous

Flag Post

maybe a new NPC is good idea

Euartoz

he live in underground.he is monster not starling,so,he have monster soldier in bungker and special turret in his yard,because he lived in underground we need a way to get him,the way is MYSTERIOUS CAVE,THIS BUILDING COME when “save the starling” mission completed and because in underground nothing air our troop will loss their health by 10% when we attack he

Flag Post

I like this ideas very much!!!
Iwish Digital Chocolate see them!

Flag Post

why not just use the special events on planets then? Have someone controling golems and holloween units. They would be weakened to make it fair to the normal player and maybe have a special design for their buildings that is ONLY for them.

Flag Post

After reading your ideas, well… I barely understood because of poor grammar , and I did not like the ideas because players would abuse the reward.Smasher squad in bunker?Nah… not even golems , it would be a waste.Chips with money?HAHA.NO.People would be over flowing with chips ,no matter the cost.Daily wheel?Oh look out lvl 15 players taking out lvl 100 players with all those colossai zeppelins and battle support.Think before you post!