[Dungeon Legends] Feature Requests

14 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone! Thanks for playing.

I like to try and publish updates to the game every 1-2 weeks, and Major updates every few months.

If you have any ideas for new features, please post them here.

Here is what is already planned, but ill leave it up to you guys to suggest what should come first:

• Sell items you collected to the store for coins
  • Smelting – allows you to break down an item into the resources that it was made out of.
  • Quests – Dozens of quests coming in the next major release, which will include live dungeons made by other players.
  • Dueling – Duel other players.
  • More skills and class type (ill hint at Rogue for now).

Flag Post

Great game, I have spent hours trying to make my dungeon into a death machine, but anyways my request is different dungeon back grounds and types. Like a jungle dungeon, when your destroy a wall it will be be like a canyon with some jungle back ground, or a under water theme, and maybe they could have there own special enemies and traps? I also would like if there could be up to 3 people in a dungeon, just with the enemies and traps attack and defense up that would be great. I would also like a search dungeon, it is hard to find my dungeon out of like 100 others.

Flag Post

- Create custom quests
- Allow players put items on their dungeon’s chest;
- Allow players to name the dungeon;
- Allow players to bookmark dungeons;
- Allow players to restart dungeon after dying;
- When selecting a dungeon allow players view 1 of the dungeon rewards available in the chest if any;
- Make dungeons darker so that torches actually do something;
- More wall textures
- Levers, pressure plates, triggers
- Dungeon floors (it lags when it has too much in one floor)

Flag Post

Reward skill points when levelling up to use in a passive skill tree

Flag Post

Replace the keys with different types of keys for different types of doors (simple wooden, metal, rock) also add double doors.

Flag Post

Add decorations such as pillars, water, round corners, statues, signs…

Flag Post

Also, allow players to rate dungeons and allow dungeon makers to not just name it but write a small text about it.

Flag Post

Add Shortcut for fullscreen and hidden doors.

Flag Post

The shortcut for fullscreen is Alt-F

Flag Post

Add more clothing for the mage. just drape them in robes.

Flag Post

TO:SocialPlay
Jan 1, 2013 9:06pmprivate
few suggestions for dungeon legends i will have a ton more in the future
1. when u link doors to keys you should make it like placing a building so u can move around your dungeon and pick which door that key opens instead of being stuck to what you see on your screen
2. when imps go to break blocks it picks one imp to to each block at a time instead it should tell all the imps to break those destined blocks so it goes alot faster
3. enchanting for 100k you can pick an enchantment on your weapon etc lifesteal only 1 per weapon
4. buff those monsters a bit or make a way for us to buff them with our items / equip them or even level them up as they kill people
5. lifesteal is over powered i beat the last dungeon 4 times in a row once i got my level 9 lifesteal weapon
6. deff should break up boots and leggings
7. traps should give a dungeon its exp aswell as monsters
8. when there’s a pit drop and a wall on the left or right u can hug the wall and walk right over the pitdrop i believe that needs a fix ill post that in bugs
9. shift click for placing multiple traps / buildings in dungeon forge beta

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixion:

Add Shortcut for fullscreen and hidden doors.

vixion please dont post multiple times just edit your original post to save space

Flag Post

1. The boss can be customized (Dark Angel,a Giant Animal, A cute little rabbit(would be a good easter boss), Troll, Dragon, the player itself, Cuthulu, (ManBearPig, your Mamma, just kidding)Zyklop, Chimera, Ghost King, now it gets hard, Golem, Slime, Medusa, Ancient Machine, Zombie Horde, Satan with fork, or you mix sth from parts yourself(which you can collect) okay i will edit this by the time.

2. Good votes, achievements shall be awarded with extra space for the dungeon or with new buildings, monsters

3. You can play every dungeon only three times a day, so the others have a chance too.

4. Events: like themed dungeon contest, dungeon story contest, search after a notice of you in someone else dungeon like “Search SocialPlays dying message”, Dungeon trap run contest, where you have to reach the finish line in certain time.

5. A dungeon record “Wins, Losses, Escapes, Favorite Dungeon”

6.Allow some combinations of items on the same place like (Key & Torch, Notice & Torch, Key with Notice, Door with Notice)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hepheistus:

1. The boss can be customized (Dark Angel,a Giant Animal, A cute little rabbit(would be a good easter boss), Troll, Dragon, the player itself, Cuthulu, (ManBearPig, your Mamma, just kidding)Zyklop, Chimera, Ghost King, now it gets hard, Golem, Slime, Medusa, Ancient Machine, Zombie Horde, Satan with fork, or you mix sth from parts yourself(which you can collect) okay i will edit this by the time.

2. Good votes, achievements shall be awarded with extra space for the dungeon or with new buildings, monsters

3. You can play every dungeon only three times a day, so the others have a chance too.

4. Events: like themed dungeon contest, dungeon story contest, search after a notice of you in someone else dungeon like “Search SocialPlays dying message”, Dungeon trap run contest, where you have to reach the finish line in certain time.

5. A dungeon record “Wins, Losses, Escapes, Favorite Dungeon”

6.Allow some combinations of items on the same place like (Key & Torch, Notice & Torch, Key with Notice, Door with Notice)

1 is a good idea but 3 is a very bad idea. Exp: There are only 2 level 1 dungeons, so if I’m not good enough to complete a level 2 dungeon, I would only be able to play 6 games a day.