[Dungeon Legends] Test Dungeon Area

15 posts

Flag Post

I just wanted to make a place where everyone can post here if they want people to test there awesome dungeons! (Please test my dungeon and tell me if I should add or remove things if it gets to difficult, or to easy.) I also have a unique story line to the dungeon, can you find all the diary entries?

Flag Post

please try Iomar’s dungeon

Flag Post

try natekarczew’s dungeon i bet you wont win!

Flag Post

natekarczew’s i raided your dungeon looting some cool stuff from your chest ;) and about 12 000 coins. Its a really cool dungeon but no match for my draining blade ;)

Flag Post

How do you save your dungeon in Dungeon Forge? I’ve finished my dungeon — it said I have all components for a dungeon — but I couldn’t locate a save button.

Flag Post

it is auto saved, with each change :)

Flag Post

I would be happy, if you would try out my dungeon and tell me how you liked it. It is currently on level 7 and I think its pretty fair and short. I hope you can see it as a nice little adventure.^^

Flag Post

Gotcha, SocialPlay. :)
With that said, feel free to try my dungeon! Lv23, however, it’s playable. I included a little “story” to make it more interesting, too.

Flag Post

So updated my dungeon the first part is still really easy. The second part is a bit tough, but with Level 7 no problem. I am currently working on part three and four. Three is a bit crowdy and four would be nightmare mode. All parts are closed. you can decide for yourself, how far you want to go.

Flag Post

@Energipsy: I tried your dungeon. Somehow it creeped me out. I don’t know if that was your intention, but hell I am frightened to death now. That was a masterpiece. Still I won’t play it again. I don’t think my heart could take it.

Flag Post

@Energipsy, I tried to play it today, and there was nothing that I could find in the dungeon after a few min of exploring it? is this intentional?

Flag Post

@Hepheistus: I’m glad you liked, err, were haunted by it!
@SocialPlay: With the new game updates, I decided to reset my dungeon… New one coming up soon! I wish we could save multiple dungeons. :/

Edit: My dungeon is now up and ready to go! Lv26. It is recommend you play in first-person, for the full effect. :)

Flag Post

My special Dungeon is finished, who dares to finish it on nightmare mode.^^ (The monsters aren’t upgraded though) Still whoever can say what stands on the last note shall gain the title master of dungeons. Whoever can do this, will get a special role in my new dungeon.

Flag Post

ok so yea hepheistus ile try and beat that well after i plunder he goodies from the chests from the other dungeons

Flag Post

I’m not trying to make a super hard dungeon, in stead, I made a super easy dungeon! The Boss is in a large room west of the starting point. The rest of the mobs are north of the starting point, no traps. Currently level 23.