[Wings of Destiny] Pay2Play? Or Convertable?

11 posts

Flag Post

Hmm I just needed to know if there will be an update to convert gold into cash, even mostly make it fair though – as if paying is easy and cash would be a challenge to achieve?

Flag Post

I agree with you Zivex, at least give the option to convert coins into cash – although paying is easier and in – game a bit difficult? Really, some players are already giving 1,000 dollars cash in! O.o Seems a bit to over powered I think. Although … it could be one of these games where everyone quits.

Flag Post

The game allows you to turn cash into coins, but not coins into cash ….. T-T dude. …

Flag Post

At the moment we have some events for the players. Please check the “News” on the top bar. You can see we have an event named “One million vouchers for crabs”. Once your touch the level you can claim the free vouchers.

Flag Post

Alright, thank you for the info upon the event. -

Flag Post

Wow I meant actually converting gold into cash D: just trying to stall for time i see …. greedy dev

Flag Post

lol, I don’t think any game will make such update, otherwise, they can’t make the money. Have you tried the in-game vouchers? You can use the voucher to buy sth

Flag Post

Josh what is sth? Please repeat? -

Flag Post

you can find the option in mall, purchase by voucher or by coin. you can buy pet,misc and sth daily use via voucher.

Flag Post

Except of course there aren’t many(any?) ways to earn vouchers in reasonable quantities…or so it seems.

Flag Post

Yor guild spin wheel can give vouchers, but it’s only 100 and you need to be lucky.