[G.I. JOE: Special Ops] Communicating with us.

11 posts

Flag Post

We really do appreciate hearing from you and communicating with you, whether it be here on the forum, on the comments page or by email, and we do read all correspondence wherever it is, your views are important to us and we are very open to suggestions and ideas that you may want to share with us.

We have listened intently to our current regular players and have done a lot of the things that they have suggested, and that will improve the enjoyment and enhance game play, where practical to do so.
We are still very much a young game so we know that some of you will come across issues, and assure you we will do our very best to attend to these promptly.

You will probably come across some of our Admins in the game at some point as we all enjoy playing it very much. It’s also a great way for us to see how the game is performing, and to get the chance to play with you all. Please remember though, you guys are going to be way better than us, so please don’t call us noobs too often :p

We also have a Facebook page if you feel like dropping in and saying “Hi” or just seeing what other members of the community are up to which you can find here:- http://www.facebook.com/GIJOESpecialOps

Should you wish to contact us about the game in private about anything at all, you may reach us at:-
gijoespecialops@gmail.com and we will do our best to answer you promptly.

Flag Post

please make the game more responsive since it takes about 3 seconds for it to react to each command

Flag Post

Agreed, the graphics lead to a lag problem and that is just against the computer. Have yet to do a PvP match cause afraid the lag is going to be even worse.

Flag Post

Hi Guys! :)

Have you tried lowering the visual quality in the settings options?

Flag Post

I’m having trouble playing games with others. I get into the game just fine but when i move outta of the base I soon get disconnected and all I see is a background image and no error message. Vs Computer is working perfect for me though

Suggestion: I wanna see more numbers. For example, HP of enemies/allies. Seeing the exact number I’m dealing to the minions/creep/moving electronics dosen’t have explicit purpose if I dont know how much health it has numerically.

BTW: From the computer matches I’ve had I’m loving this game.

EDIT: Link to the image i see

Flag Post

Hi AznDudeIsOn

Thank you for your feedback (and the screen shot, they are always helpful), we’ll investigate the issue you mention.
Appreciate you also posting your suggestions and it’s something we can possibly look at doing in a future update.

Happy to hear you are enjoying it so far!

Flag Post

I’m not really sure what to say cause I’ve never had a problem with any other game before. I figure it has something do with my comp because I switched to a laptop and can play fine(currently 1110 rating).

In game, it seems like others are having similar troubles.
I see people disconnect early on in game—Some people reconnect later but only to end up disconnecting and soon complaining via kong chat.

Flag Post

hi i have a problem when i join the game i am stucked at the “connecting …” page i waited almost 30 min and nothing changed … can someone help me?

Flag Post

Hi chriserit :)
Have you checked the Help Hints here?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/252-g-i-joe-special-ops/topics/317076-help-hints

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yariad:

Hi chriserit :)
Have you checked the Help Hints here?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/252-g-i-joe-special-ops/topics/317076-help-hints

now i can play thank for the tip ;)

Flag Post

Hi there I cannot talk due to some ban ingame. I had some come and go trash talk with some guys and at some point yesterday I got banned from talking in game. The fact that i did not bother reporting them does not make them any less responsible for the trash talk. I do not remember their names but anyhow I do not wish them banned, I wish me unbanned , so please do so as soon as possible, one day is more than enough I think. It makes strategy more difficult even with the yellow-red markers. Ty beforehand.