[Jagged Alliance Online] Account deletion

5 posts

Flag Post

Would like to be able to start the game over if I’m not satisfied with picked class on beginning, since it is impossible to know the stat details and class playstyles before you try, neither it’s possible to change your mind for free at the start.

Flag Post

i would really like to reset my character.

Flag Post

Unfortunately we cannot automatically reset a character. You can reskill them in the game (apart from the base points) and you can usually hire a team of mercs that complement your base merc.

If you want a manual reset, please send a mail to jao_support@cliffhanger-productions.com and we will see, what we can do. As it involves a lot of work, we might not be able to do it in the near future, though.

We know this is not an ideal situation and we are working on making the required changes in the future.

Flag Post

seconded. I picked a commando in the start menu, and it gave me a sniper. You should just be able to restart before you finish the tutorial.

edit

I sent an email request.

Flag Post

At the moment we can´t delete accounts or reset them.
Some players told us that they started with a new kong account and got everything right the second time.
The only problem seems to be that they only have kreds with their main kongregate account and can´t buy gold for their current JAO account. We can provide a solution for this. If you have that problem, please write a mail to jao_support@cliffhanger-productions.com and you will receive further information. Thanks!