Just some suggestions to try and help those of you that have experienced slow loading or performance issues:-
- Clear your cache from your internet tool bar settings then restart your browser. ( If you are not sure how to do this, a quick Google search will help you ).
- Lower the visual quality in the settings options.
- See if there are any updates for your graphics card or video drivers.
- If you are using a laptop make sure also your battery power is set to maximum or high usage (having it plugged in to charge is not enough for some).
- Also make sure you have the most up to date version of your internet browser installed or even try with a different browser.
- Only have shortcuts on your desktop rather than full programs as this will zap virtual memory
Update your DirectX from the Microsoft website
Turn screen savers off
- Make sure you have Plugins enabled within your browser
- For slow loading or disconnecting, this can also be caused by not enough RAM available or your computer has a very high CPU usage. If you have unstable internet and your internet trips (as in switches on and then off again) or cuts out completely for a little while then you could also experience this.
- Make sure you have no other programs running or tabs open while you play.