[Wings of Destiny] Suggestion

19 posts

Flag Post

Ability to customize what our characters look like

Flag Post

I like that customization to change our looks, it’ll make the game more unique – I like Salty’s idea.

Flag Post

One word “BEAUTIFUL” I would love the option to customize my character (besides evryone looks like a clone)

Flag Post

Your suggestions are wonderful. We will take note of it for us to improve Wings of Destiny.
Thank you again for your support and enjoy playing.

Flag Post

I suggest toning down the difficulty in finding mats to craft blueprints. In particular, the Alchemist items. Remove the bag of coins reward. When you get that reward after the work you put in to it, you just feel down and fed up. Especially when you need that special mat from the Alchemist. I haven’t even seen them in a place that uses cash for them. So either make them available elsewhere and obtainable or remove bag of coins and increase drop of alch for these items. Thank you very much.

Flag Post

Thank you for your suggestion Zianitha. We understand how you feel about the difficulty in getting
materials for crafting specially for high level blueprints. We will forward your suggestion to have it reviewed.
Thank you again for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Yes, please.. we need a lot of materials x_X

Flag Post

it would be nice if the chat window didn’t reopen on its own every time someone else in the world does something…….sometimes i’m on a small screen and want to keep it closed

Flag Post

correction on previous post: it happens every time i click an npc

Flag Post

I suggest a different “Auto-combat” for the priest only for heal team members, they cant go afk in the battle like a ranger, mage or a knight

Flag Post

can i suggest making auto-potions different from auto-battling? as a priest i find it really hard to use potions while i heal allies and/or do damage. i cant play support for the team if i always go out of position just to have that potion proc and neglect that spare second or two where i couldve healed my ally.

and also can i auto target ourselves by clicking my character data at the top left side of the screen? its really hard to click myself when im being crowded by mobs :P

Flag Post

oh can you also make materials we get from quests no get the “bound” status? it really takes quite a few inventory slots and its something we free players cant afford to lose :(

Flag Post

Thank for all of your suggestions. We will forward them to the developers to review it.

It is nice to hear your suggestions and opinions as you really care for Wings of Destiny.
This will also help us know on what we can improve to make it more enjoyable for all.

Flag Post

Pick-A-Pair game needs more time or slow the timer down.
Tried to beat the side game 70 times and still couldn’t get
all the cards. :(

I would abandon the quest but the game won’t let me.

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

@Vidiot966: 1) you need to use a computer mouse, 2) open up all the tiles as fast as you can, then pair the cards as fast as you can.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion to increase the manual targeting (~ key) range.

Why? Because while the ranged mobs attack you from off-screen, you can’t manually select them without moving closer and pulling aggro from more offscreen mobs (which could lead to consuming more HP Potions), which (for mostly ranged class players) ends up them looking at a revive timer (which in turn can even lead to failing an event such as Astral Trials).

As of now I’ve learned to enable autocombat to select the mobs that start attacking me from offscreen. Meaning I have to enable and then quickly disable the autocombat all the time when being cautious is necessary. This doesen’t always work.

Flag Post

AoE spells suggestion.

While I like a lot the new way to cast AoE spells, there is complication.

What is wrong: As soon as you click the AoE spell casting button, the spell will cast immediately with AoE spell’s area’s centre being near said button (it makes it impossible to target needed areas).

A better way to cast AoE spells would be to combine the awesome ultra-fast new with the solid foolproof old. Meaning: leave the new way of casting, when using keyboard shortcuts to initiate the casting; and bring back the old way of casting, when using mouse-clicks to initiate the casting.

Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

I definetely agree with Achtyn about AoE spell. It’s one of the main skill and it cannot be used properly in full screen now. I also know that developers are already aware of that problem and I hope that they working on some type of solution. And Achtyn’s solution seems to be very good, leave the new system and combine with old.
Everybody would be satisfied then.