[Legacy of Heroes] Anyone know any other CCG's that could use $200 month?

30 posts

Flag Post

on average i have been spending around $200 month since i started here, and i was happy with that, but after spending around 2500 of my own LC and any others i got back whilst spending that and obtaining 1 iso man i have come to realize as many others have 5th planet games have been overcome with greed, i realize its basically a lottery, and am in no way complaining that i spent the LC but if they wish to change the odds then they can count me out. Thus i ask if there are any other good CCG’s that i can spend my monthly $200 games budget on?

Flag Post

Your game-budget is way to high. I suggest spending your cash on something a bit more productive, for example alcohol, drugs, books, helping the poor, etc.

Flag Post

dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs (all of those would lose my job and then i have $0 game budget) dont read and noone helped me out when i was broke so why should i help out anyone?

Flag Post

I suggest

1) Give this game another chance, they royally messed up this latest batch of content but every time that happens (across the 4 games) they make drastic changes and fx their mistakes
2) That wartune game is rather good, not CCG, but still good
3) Tyrant
4) Kingdoms CCG

Flag Post
Originally posted by scoota33:

noone helped me out when i was broke so why should i help out anyone?

So someone else will get helped out? It’s called empathy.

Flag Post

I don’t have a suggestion, but I approve of your expression of displeasure. Hitting companies in the pocketbook usually works (and as a free player I don’t have that option).

Flag Post

While not a CCG, I got GW2 for 55 euro and I’m happy with it so far.

If you’re using public transport to get to and from your work, I’d suggest taking up reading to pass the time.

If you really have no idea what to spend those leftover 200$ on, I’d suggest travelling..sorry, I can’t answer too well your question..try felipe’s post for an actual answer

Flag Post

im glad someone gets some use out of GW 2 ive had it since about 3 weeks after it was released and am still a level 9. tho it is funny, in an attempt to spend up my LC in order to quit the day after i posted my original post, i got 3 more iso men in 23 lunchboxes. Maybe, just maybe they realized they screwed up and attempted to fix it? whatever they did, it worked and whilst still not impressed, i am happier that after spending 3100 of my own LC i have 4 iso men .. still thats nearly $50 per card .. but a lot better than $120 for 1

Flag Post

200 per month could go a long way in a lot of charities…

Flag Post

Last time I put in 100 bucks I blew it on Maser packs and didn’t land a single Cowabunga. That was the only reason I paid. Quite disappointed. Did wayyy better with the pumpkins when I put 100 bucks into that. StillI didn’t win the jackpot.

Flag Post

lol@ spending money on internet games that offer no real worth

Flag Post
Originally posted by nhk513:

Our decision

Also if you like this game’s mechanics I suggest trying Clash of the Dragons by the same devs, it’s far better than this one (it is older) and you can get very far when you pay

Flag Post

if people didnt pay, you wouldnt be playing because companies dont make games out of the kindness of their hearts.
seriously its morons like you that i wish all of a sudden their accounts dissappeared and then see who kicks up the loudest fuss. “OMG my account ive payed absolutely nothing for has disappeared, somebody do something” as 5PG say the free players are only there for the paying players to have someone to play against .. no fun if we were just playing the same people over and over knowing who has what deck and how much they’ve spent.

Flag Post

Wow, seriously? You made the choice to drop $200 on LC and then when the odds were too low for what you wanted, you cried unfair? That’s like losing to a poker machine and then yelling at it afterward.

The odds are set at what they want to set them at. If you don’t ‘win’, too bad, better luck next time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EnduWolf:

Wow, seriously? You made the choice to drop $200 on LC and then when the odds were too low for what you wanted, you cried unfair? That’s like losing to a poker machine and then yelling at it afterward.

The odds are set at what they want to set them at. If you don’t ‘win’, too bad, better luck next time.

He is asking for something else to spend at, really, you guys are making me loose faith in humanity

Flag Post

if people didnt pay, you wouldnt be playing because companies dont make games out of the kindness of their hearts.
seriously its morons like you that i wish all of a sudden their accounts dissappeared and then see who kicks up the loudest fuss. “OMG my account ive payed absolutely nothing for has disappeared, somebody do something” as 5PG say the free players are only there for the paying players to have someone to play against .. no fun if we were just playing the same people over and over knowing who has what deck and how much they’ve spent.

seriously its morons like you that i wish all of a sudden their accounts dissappeared and then see who kicks up the loudest fuss. “OMG my account ive payed absolutely nothing for has disappeared, somebody do something” as 5PG say the free players are only there for the paying players to have someone to play against .. no fun if we were just playing -the same people over and over knowing who has what deck and how much they’ve spent.

seriously its morons like you that i wish all of a sudden their accounts dissappeared and then see who kicks up the loudest fuss. “OMG my account ive payed absolutely nothing for has disappeared, somebody do something” as 5PG say the free players are only there for the paying players to have someone to play against .. no fun if we were just playing the same people over and over knowing who has what deck and how much they’ve spent against people who actually stood a chance.

Fixed

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Perhaps you should read my original post more closely and realize how much of an idiot you sound like for not reading it in the 1st place

Take a step back, read your initial post again from a pro-LoH point of view and maybe you can see why some people are feeling you’re “crying unfair”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toranx:

Perhaps you should read my original post more closely and realize how much of an idiot you sound like for not reading it in the 1st place

Take a step back, read your initial post again from a pro-LoH point of view and maybe you can see why some people are feeling you’re “crying unfair”.

You mean by leaving out the part where he said he was in no way complaining about spending his LC on it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by timewar:
Originally posted by toranx:

You mean by leaving out the part where he said he was in no way complaining about spending his LC on it?

Right, isn’t it surprising how many people feel that “I don’t mean to complain” isn’t actually sincere when followed up with a “but [..]”?
And even though some people would probably call it “complaining” when he says that the devs were overcome with greed and threatens to take his dough elsewhere in a huff (unless they change the odds back), I agree with you that different words could be found to describe that.

Flag Post

Edited.

Flag Post

I’ve also dropped a fair amount of money into this game, and have decided recently, to cease doing so. And in terms of other CCGs, if you’re still looking, Kings & Legends is kinda neat, but not on Kong.

Flag Post

You could just play Magic: the Gathering. It’s full of depth and really has great development and testing.

Flag Post

I play tons of these kind of games and after huge company bought the small developers studio its all gone donwhill.Priority in these time is just profit and these game became just moneymachines which is right in term of market but not for us players.U can see it here as well.When 5th planet has only few games ,they were good balanced and story has some idea.Now when they are pushed to release more new stuff (mostly payable) they lost the line and release more and more weird and OP stuff because there is not enough time to check all combintaions etc..
I understand that they need money but there is other ways ,but yes this is the easy one.Ohh and someone point -free players vs pay players.
If all these game where payed nobody will play them.
String is in other way:player looking for fun-found tons of stupid free game-after long time he find one that is not bad at all-after even longer time he spend money
Not:player looking for game where to spend money-found the only one and best game on internet-spend money-he needs oponents so ask devs to make a free play mode (which is weird because its so fantastic game)

Flag Post

thanks to 5PG i am now building a house. current rent + game budget = mortgage repayment, so i guess in a way they did me a favour, although now they DEFINITELY wont get any more out of me as i no longer have a game budget :(