[Battle A] Bugs

20 posts

Flag Post

This is a topic for game bugs. We will try to accommodate your wishes.
Please note – Battle “A” is beta now.

Flag Post

Not exactly a bug, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to invert the y axis, which makes this game unplayable for me. I’ll check back in a few days and see if you’ve added it, otherwise it looks very interesting.

Flag Post

nymalous, thx for suggestion. We make Y axis invert in nearest update.

Flag Post

DOSENT LOAD

Flag Post

loading…… i dont think so

Flag Post

^^same

Flag Post

When i get to the edge and stand there for like 5 secs, it kicks me out of the room back to the maps

Flag Post

part of scree is green with a loading on it but doesnt seem to load..

Flag Post

When you buy fragment granades and use them all in 1 fight (which gives you the first star for 10 and 2nd star for 25 of them) but you have 50 and that means you get 1 star and then it says 40/25 and the bar is folowing out of the chart + you don’t get the 2nd star for it

Flag Post

same for me, won’t load for me!

Flag Post

You know I’m sure this game is really great fun to play, but when it simply contracts “ole timer’s” and forgets to load, well it kind of just sucks. This is not a new problem either considering the numerous comment in regards to this bug.

I have attempted with both Opera and Firefox, the same this happens with both.. green playing field (assumedly) with “loading” on it and a white space at the bottom.

Flag Post

err…..just to ask one thing.

did your update your unity player to the latest version??

if your did not update your unity player to the latest version which is a must to play this game, then it won’t load.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kudamon:

err…..just to ask one thing.

did your update your unity player to the latest version??

if your did not update your unity player to the latest version which is a must to play this game, then it won’t load.

Yes my Unity is updated to the most recent release, and the game still is stuck on the loading screen.

Flag Post

There are still TONS of people unable to play this due to permanent loading screen.

I updated my unity player yesterday, won’t work in neither FF or IE.

Flag Post

Antigaprime, Check the comments section for BattleA, think have found the problem. Was trying to get a friend to play this with me and he was not able to login. When I gave him my main account he was able to play just fine. Without my main account I’m always given the loading screen.

Could it be that for some reason the developer does not want this game to become popular on Kongregate?

If it’s a limit on the Kongregate IDs that can logon it would be nice to know why this is happening : )

Flag Post

Hi, everyone
Antigaprime, yes, here is a problem. We can’t solve it because of unity features. Very small percent of players has this problem. But for now we recommend to update unity, change your browser and get latest DirectX.

Oakenwood, we want it to be popular here :) and we do everything possible for it. Be sure

Flag Post
Originally posted by DmitriyBattle:

Hi, everyone
Antigaprime, yes, here is a problem. We can’t solve it because of unity features. Very small percent of players has this problem. But for now we recommend to update unity, change your browser and get latest DirectX.

Oakenwood, we want it to be popular here :) and we do everything possible for it. Be sure

Even after having my direct x updated (I redid it just to be sure it was the latest), having the latest unity, trying in two different browsers (FF and Opera), the game is still stuck in “loading”.

Now, if you can’t solve because of “unity issues”, just how in the hell is updating it, and your direct x going to help one play it (even when attempting with TWO (2) different browsers)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DmitriyBattle:

Hi, everyone

That’s utter rubbish. Not a “very small percent of players” has the problem, it’s most of the players, if not even almost everyone.

Also my unity player (4.0.1f1), browser (Opera 12.12 or IE 10) and DirectX (v11) is up to date, but still I’m stuck on the loading screen.

Flag Post

Hi, carnivore01.
It might seems so. But unity updates often. And their new features may cause problem. Sometimes.
Sometimes users has old DirectX. There is a lot of kind of errors.

Hello, Thyrael. Battle-A DAU is 250K players. Nearly 0.2-0.3% has this problem.
We apologize for this bug & and want to assure you, we do everything possible to solve the problem.

Flag Post

Google Chrome works great. Get it.