Patch Notes 28th December 2012
We have implemented a small patch to rectify a couple of bug issues and make some improvement changes to targeting.
- Corrected the description of Snake Eyes Shuriken ability from:-
Throws a Shuriken that bounces to 3 targets, dealing physical damage to each enemy.
Throws a Shuriken that bounces to up to 3 targets, dealing physical damage to each enemy.
- Targeting will now correctly match the effect of the currently selected ability and will prioritize as follows:- 1. commando, 2. drones, 3. building.
This will stop for example:- when shielding someone with Flint, targeting was not prioritizing friendly heroes. So if a minion or a hostile hero was on top of him, or very close to him, he couldn’t be targeted.
Bugs Caught and Rectified
- Rectified that some players were being removed from the loading screen and put into another game
- Rectified negative numbers showing for waiting players to join the queue for a match
- Rectified after using some abilities, you sometimes couldn’t target drones and turrets
We are continuing to investigate the other issues that you have reported to us