[Jagged Alliance Online] Bug reports

23 posts

Flag Post

O well, i dont see a thread with this subject, so i submit the first one:

1) one merc gets mortally injured before mission end
2) but when mission ends, he gets enough xp to level up
3) So in base i allocate the points, he go full heath, but still mortally injured.
4) I Can take him into missions despite his condition:)
5) In missions if he is only him, turns end automatically,and keeps going forever. turn 50 as i type .
6) I end the mission, but still the messages ‘Turn end’ / ‘Enemy turn’ keep showing , even when im in Mountain base.

Not so big bug, just use a defibrillator to cure him. and this fix the ‘Turn End’ / ‘Enemy turns’ glitch.

Flag Post

In Warzone, I had placed a merc in the selection box but then I decided to do some stuff in camp before starting the mission. The merc became unavailable (greyed out) but was no longer present in the warzone selection box when I re-opened it. I had to reload the game to fix the problem. I have no warzone active at the moment so I cannot check for reproducibility right now.

Flag Post

Fritz has Veteran’s Fritz describtion

Flag Post

i leveled up to 20 in a mission and then i quit before finishing it, and the stats point to allocate my character are not there anymore…. basically i lost the stats point of lvl 20 =/

Flag Post

twice, I have been simply unable to pick up an item that dropped from a kill. the item is visible, I can grab it, but even with free inventory slots, it will not let me pick it up.

happens very rarely, currently is happening with an uncommon skorpion on the “farm” mission for the level 14 rescue mission contract.

as an experiment, I took some ammo and put it in that pile with the skorpion. now I can’t pick up the ammo either. so, something wrong with some drop locations?

edit:

turns out this is only a problem with Dr. Q! for some reason, sometimes he simply cannot pick up dropped items, while my other mercs can.

Flag Post

Hi all and thanks a lot for reporting these issues!

ROAero, this is already on our list and will be fixed with the next patch, thanks for the info!

Ace_Blue, we will investigate this thanks! If this happens to you again, could you please write us a short mail to jao_support@cliffhanger-productions.com ? Please also include the unity log if you can. Thanks!!

izakpol, thank you, this will be fixed.

kirbopher, can you please tell us your ingame company name so we can take a look at that? Please also just write a short mail to: jao_support@cliffhanger-productions.com , thanks!

Sir_Toejam, that one is also new to us, we will send Dr. Q out to do some serious looting and hope to find that bug soon, thanks!

Flag Post

My ingame company is called KIRBOPHER, also what do i put on the mail? Glad if i can be of any help :)

Flag Post

@Sir_Toejam, Dr.Q for sure have enough AP? Sometimes after u drop an item on the ground (costs 2 AP) u will run out of AP. Might worth look into it.

Flag Post

I’m having this strange bug where the game is giving me an HTTP 400 error. I was able to play just fine yesterday but as soon as i started it up today, it gives me this error.

Flag Post

I’m getting the same problem as gamer1024.

Flag Post

I can’t seem to get missions to load at all today. The main game works just fine, but when starting a mission the game hangs up on loading. It was working just fine yesterday.

Edit: And since it seems to be back to normal, here’s a bug for you. The result of crafting from Camo Fatigues is mislabeled U. Headdress I. Should be a doozy to fix.

Flag Post

After the warzone Shiar was over, I got 50 gold as a reward. Therefore I had 65 gold. Now that I completed (37) Hole on the ground, I should have 70 gold. But I have only 20.
I don`t know if my other reward (10 warpoints + 3??craftkits) got taken away as well.

Flag Post

Possible bug: Upgrading workshop to level 6 requires 11 bike parts, an obsolete component at that point. Late missions (US 47.1, for instance) sometimes drop earmuffs, an upgrade component which, as far as I can tell, has no upgrade use. It appears to me there may be a typo in the 6th workshop upgrade code.

Flag Post

Sometimes enemy turn doesnt end for me – i cannot use any of my mercs, they all are unavailable(they have the icon greyed and looks like interruption is about to start maybe??). Everything else inside the game seems to work (chat,can click options,exit the mission). Last time it was in 45.1 mission.

Flag Post

Game doesn’t eve load for me. It says download error, please refresh. you click ‘ok’ and a ‘404 error’ message appears saying something ‘is forbidden for me’ or i ’don’t have the credentials’ to do something.

Flag Post

i’m using internet explorer 8, windows 7

Flag Post

I cannot get med kits to work. They are placed on a mercs belt and when my poor wounded guy desperately needs some help, I click on the kit and NOTHING happens -right click, left click – nothing. The peculiar thing is, many levels ago, one kit worked. Since then, I’ve never been able to use one. It is becoming a serious issue as the missions get tougher. What is going on with this?

Flag Post

After mission 3 or 4 my character class changed from commando to gunner :/
using firefox

Flag Post

Time to revive this thread with a couple bugs

The times shown on the mission leaderboards aren’t matching up to whats shown on the end of mission results, usually several seconds difference.

The warzone points don’t always match what the pop-up shows, after returning to the map screen after mission.

Flag Post

Just got the warzone one again tonight, after talking to you,Jamosh. Finished the first level, the popup said I got 8 points, but it actually gave me 10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokey1:

Just got the warzone one again tonight, after talking to you,Jamosh. Finished the first level, the popup said I got 8 points, but it actually gave me 10.

best would be to make screenshots and when exactly this happened,and send it on the support mail – jao_support@cliffhanger-productions.com

Flag Post

Why does it seem like some enemies have easily 30+ AP at their disposal?

I mean, it feels like they’re fkn cheating at times. How do they move 5 spaces while sneaking, then use x3 spray regardless of what weapon that is? (The cheapest I can come up with is 31 AP in this scenario.)

Makes me want to break my monitor. :X

edit: For what it’s worth, it’s the level 45 “Sprayer” NPC with the blue shirt and sunglasses that makes me want to punch boxes full of warm cuddly kittens.

Flag Post

You also get pistol guys shooting from rifle range. I guess it compensates for poor AI. I just hope they scale it back when they introduce the new improved AI.