[Galaxy Life] new event. (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

the event was halo day on 2013-2015.7th-january.halo solders will join you.elies will attack you.and the strongest was scorpion elie.same damage as fire golem.gives gift of halo solders,traps and turrets,gives you:50 landmines,25 shade turrets,10 spire powers,100 metal walls and 60 solders(30 red,20 blue,10 yellow includes 10 greens.)adds a new bunker called halo bunker.banashee elie were flying everywere and attacks medium and speed was fast but weakest HP.
it adds 5 new viecles,2 flying viecles.level of HQ requires level3 or higher.

Flag Post

hey you say 2013-2015 !
is this event end after two years ?

Flag Post

yes.the develipours reserch new enemys and units,elies are common,warth elies are uncommon,banashee elies are rarely but it could fly everywere,scorpions are legendery and tough.

Flag Post

Erm, grammar and spelling please. I can’t understand a word you say.

Flag Post

t=tehy are monster !

Flag Post

you can give us a link?

Flag Post

This is fake people!He has no proof and bad grammar and verbal , I can see no proof and if this was real DigitalChocolate would post it, this guy only has 2 posts, which are in this forum, so I recommend that you don’t care about this attention whore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johngibbs10:

the event was halo day on 2013-2015.7th-january.halo solders will join you.elies will attack you.and the strongest was scorpion elie.same damage as fire golem.gives gift of halo solders,traps and turrets,gives you:50 landmines,25 shade turrets,10 spire powers,100 metal walls and 60 solders(30 red,20 blue,10 yellow includes 10 greens.)adds a new bunker called halo bunker.banashee elie were flying everywere and attacks medium and speed was fast but weakest HP.
it adds 5 new viecles,2 flying viecles.level of HQ requires level3 or higher.

DigitalChocolate wouldn’t try to add that because he doesn’t want to. That’s what I call a ridiculously poor lie. Who agrees with me?

P.S. Guy below, they do. Only they didn’t say. So stop with your poor tricks (you have no proof) and mind your own business. Unless you want trouble.

P.P.S. I thank the moderator or administrator who locked this thread. You have made the forums of Galaxy Life Kongregate clean.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Unless you’re working with the developer, I wouldn’t try and state facts about an upcoming expansion/update/++.