[Backyard Monsters] Lets get rid of Hackers! (locked)

21 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

If you visit a person’s account, it shows the date their account was made. Most hackers/scripters are dense enough to make an account and immediately make it level 56 on BYM and start hacking. So, all you have to do is report them to an admin like IAmTheCandyman, telling the admin that you found a level 56 account that was made, for example, yesterday. Problem solved. Other than that, there’s not much you can do about hackers or scripters.

Flag Post

Good luck, kix won’t do anything nor will mods. Better to take up scripting on your own and counter-script. (Kills the community even more, but who cares at least evens the playing field :P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Good luck, kix won’t do anything nor will mods. Better to take up scripting on your own and counter-script. (Kills the community even more, but who cares at least evens the playing field :P)

YEs, they will! WE NEEDA TO KEEP TRYING TO STOP THEM HacKeSRS!

Flag Post

Incompetent nubs like you must be systematically executed.

Flag Post

Dude, just because you hack doesn’t mean you have to get all mad at this thread. Just leave!

Flag Post

I can’t hack if I don’t play the game… ._.

I would advise you to part from this thread now. :]

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebestalliance:

Dude, just because you hack doesn’t mean you have to get all mad at this thread. Just leave!

Where on earth did you even come from? I have been following your posts since yesterday. You made two fail alliances in less than 1 hour or so?…

Flag Post

They aren’t fail alliances. I locked the first one myself..

Flag Post

That means they’re failiances, good day and leave.

Flag Post

That means they’re failiances, good day and leave.

stop getting of topic. Tell me how we can stop hacking darshadow. I will help!

Flag Post

Then go help, this is not off-topic. You are simply being a nuisance. Now leave.

Flag Post

Then go help, this is not off-topic. You are simply being a nuisance. Now leave.

I’m not being off topic. I can’t help, because I don’t know how too. Silly boy. =)

Flag Post

I’m not being off topic. I can’t help, because I don’t know how too. Silly boy. =)

Don’t try to even weasel out of being off topic, just leave and crawl back into your little hole. :P

Flag Post

Now that I have never seen anyone call Zys before.. But why call Zys a boy when you are one yourself? It says that you are 14 years on your profile

Flag Post

Then go help, this is not off-topic. You are sI POOPEDimply being a nuisI AM DUMB I AM ZYS AND I HACK HAHAAHAHAH!ance. Now leave.

Don’t try to even weasel out of being off topic, just leave and crawl back into your little hole. :P

Zys, just leave.

Flag Post

Zys, this guy says he can get from level 16 to level 48 in one day. He thinks that the amount of XP you need to level up from 1-2 is the same all the way to level 56

EDIT: Sorry about the last post, spam filter got me, didn’t have any badges

Flag Post

He is that incompetent? O.o

He deserves no place in this community, he must be dragged out and euthanised immediately.

I see, I usually use “you have to burn the rope” for that ;P

Flag Post

Heeeeeyyy,

So the forums are not the place to report hackers. That’s just not how it works.
Take it up with the developer privately if you’d like to, but I’m going to lock this thread.

Thank youu.