[Heavens] Chest Rotation

11 posts

Flag Post

Dear Heaven’s Game Developers,

I am having a personal issue with how the chest rotate with each purchase. I was looking to buy the 420 Diamond Chest with the x3 Bonus Diamond Chest.
I just now had to buy 43 chest in a row on Heavens and they were all Energy & Crystal chest. Last time I used a Diamond Chest it took me 11 more Chest Purchases in a row for me to get another Diamond chest.

5 Purchases were for 10 Diamonds that Cost 9 Kreds.
38 Purchases were for 1 Diamonds for 1 Kred.

So while searching for a diamonds chest I have had a grand total of 276 Kreds. I have spent 84 Kreds while searching for a Diamond Chest. So from my original 276 Kreds I had enough to purchase the 420 x3, now I am left with 192 Kreds.

I completely agree in supporting the games development, but when other players are getting diamond chest 1 in every 5 or 10 times throughout Chest Rotation and I haven’t seen 1 in over 30, I can’t agree to that.

Just wondering if there is anything that can be done to ensure this doesn’t happen again, or what exactly can be done?

tl;dr It took me 43 Different Energy/Crystal chest to get a Diamond chest, what can be done about this?

Flag Post

So in short, you’re complaining about not getting enough free diamonds ?

Flag Post

@Guardofear

I believe she is saying that many players may find a diamond chest every other chest or 1 in every 10 chest. But it took her 43 different purchases in order for her to get another diamond chest up. The most it has taken me was I believe was 10 different purchases. I don’t see how in any way she is complaining about not getting “free diamonds” when she is paying for the Kreds she has.

It seems that your response was very rude and involved little to no reading to her forum post. Would you not feel the same if it took you nearly 50 purchases to get a bonus? Please be a bit nicer when you reply to a post, it isn’t mandatory that you post. Please be a bit curtious and read the post fully.

Flag Post

@Im_So_Horribad
I read it fully, and that’s not rude at all, at least as I can see.
Even if it take you 100 spins to find a diamond chest, it’s still that you can get those 200% diamond for free, it’s your gain not your lost. Complaining about something like that is a big problem of people these day, consider some bonus that they can’t get is their lost when actually it’s what they gain. Beside, they just added the 1 kred deal recently so that 43 spins didn’t even cost that much compare to 10 spins with 9 kreds. Asking to get the diamond chest with every 10 spins now is like asking the devs to sell diamond for 1/3 the price, and it’s not like you don’t receive any other bonus from other chests.
And to ensure that don’t happen ? It’s like asking if the devs can ensure that they can win a jackpot every 1000 spins, which is just greedy.

Flag Post

@Guardofear

The way you replied with a 1 sentence post and the little text it contained it appears you are trying to make her out to be in the game only for free diamonds. Which by the way aren’t free seeing as she is paying for her Kreds. She is complaining about as aspect of the game that rewards players that do put more money into the game, why should she be what you could say "stiff-armed’ while other players are getting the bonus much more frequently.

I my self have never heard of any other player that had to buy more than 10 or 15 Chest to get the Diamond chest. I believe you are taking her topic and blowing it up bigger than she was intending for it to be. She was asking strictly about the chest rotation and to why it was taking so long. She wasn’t complaining about the bonus itself, if anything she was complementing the bonus’s number seeing as she was willing to go as far as 43 Chest purchases to get the bonus. As I said, she was strictly talking about the fact that it was taking so long.

Flag Post

@Im_So_Horribad
She do count the number of kred she spend before getting the diamond chest and also do the calculation so I doubt it’s just a “simple complain”. 1/3 of her post is calculating with 1/6 is talking about how she can’t buy the best value pack with x3 due to the number of kreds she has lost from spinning and you, sir, call that she was just “asking strictly about the chest rotation and to why it was taking so long”.
If you buy something worth 1000$ and get a 1$ bonus then that 1$ bonus is still free so don’t argue about paying here. She do pay and the game do give her what they promised, so there is nothing to complain here. The bonus is random and as you learned in high school, even with 1% chance to lose you can still lose 100 times in a row. Would you complain if you get 2 diamond chest in a row ? No, right ? Because you get benefit from it, you don’t complain but if you “feel” that you’re at disadvantage, you complain right away. And should I remind you that they just add the 1 kred deal recently ? 3 spin from before that would cost 27 kreds and now with that 27 kreds, you can spin for 27 times. But I bet you don’t complain about 3 spins back then but would complain about 20 spins now right ?

Flag Post

@Guardofear

There is no point in me even trying to argue my point, you have your mindset that she is only complaining about getting free diamonds. Even though its pretty obvious its it a much broader post, but you have your made up your mind. You are refusing to see her post as a whole as you are selecting bits and pieces to put together to what I assume is to make her look bad. Out of all of your forum post none appear to be helpful is anyway what so ever. It seems you just browse the forums looking to bad mouth other players and try to make them look bad. As I stated before you are not required to even reply to forum post at all, so don’t waste both of out times with meaningless rebuttals.

Flag Post

@Guardofear

In the opening to my forum post I said ‘Dear Heaven’s Game Developers,", it doesn’t appear you are a game developer or that can provide me any useful information as to how the chest rotation works. Please don’t try to badmouth me and attempt to make me look bad when I pay to support this games development. You seem to be trying to find an underlying reason about me not getting enough “free diamonds” when that is not why I posted at all. If I had a question as to if my post was about me getting more “free diamonds” I would have directly titled it as that instead of wasting everyones time with a misleading title. I directed this topic to someone who can help me, which you haven’t done at all.

As Horribad said, you are not required to reply to a post, so you you have nothing useful to say, then please don’t post anything at all as it waste both of our time.

Flag Post

Yeah, I don’t need to reply to him even though he personally attacked me in every post ?
I have browsed my posts myself and who did I bad mouthed again ? I only read those posts that is visible from Heavens forum because it’s right under the game and may give me useful information and you say that I only browse the FORUMS to make people look bad ?
If you only want the answer from the devs only, ask them in their personal page. You ask it here, every people can see and have the right to reply to it, so don’t say that you don’t want people to reply here. And if you want to complain about the long spin only, 6 first lines and 2 lines before the “tl;dr” is way more than enough, but you took your time to write another 8 lines about how much did you spend, how it make you can’t buy the best value deal and that you “can’t agree to that”, and you want to say that you don’t want to complain about other things ?
And what do you think the devs can do ? Change the way math works or make it that you can get a diamond chest after every 10 kreds you spend ? Why not asking them to triple the diamonds you get anyway so you don’t need to click too much to buy ?
If one wants to contribute to the game, he won’t think that much about getting the bonus. Only people who pay to get advantage thinks that much to get the best of his spend and feels bad because he can’t get it.
@Im_So_Horribad
And you’re talking about my mindset. How about talking about how your own mind is set to think that if you can get anything for free and you can’t get it, it’s your loss ? Because of that kind of thinking, people ready to fight each other just for some cheap discount and ready to spend money ti buy useless things just because it’s on sale. It’s because your mind is set to that, you think her complain is absolutely normal and anyone who have problem with it is abnormal.
And about wasting time, my 1st post is only 1 line and have nothing to do with you so it’s not a waste of my time. But since you decide to reply to it and attack me with your assumption, I have to reply back, shouldn’t I ? So the only one who wasting his time here is you, not me.

Flag Post

I felt the need to join this conversation.

I have to agree with Guardofear, at least with the general thoughts behind his words.
“can’t agree to that” – in the context of “others get it more frequently” is just ridiculous. It’s RANDOM. Don’t compare yourself to others. There are lucky and unlucky ones, you got to be the one who had to support the devs 40 kreds more than others. If there was a limit of “10 purchases maximum”, don’t you think everyone would just spend 1 kred 10 times and guaranteed to have another diamond chest? What could the devs possibly do?

If you are prepared to spend 245 kreds for 420 diamonds, essentially getting 3*245=735 kreds worth of stuff, or 1260 dia, be willing to spend 40 more…….
Especially that you point out others who REGULARY pay, as they get 1 in 5 or 10 on AVERAGE… now I imagine these people who pay these sums of money, I don’t get why the rich keep complaining. Getting that 3×420 offer like 5 times altogether, that’s 6300 diamonds in return, a huge huge advantage over anyone else, yet complains about 40 kreds extra.

But I understand you in that the dia/kred prices are weird, they don’t follow Kong’s purchase system (getting 110 & 225 kreds on Kong vs getting dia for 120 & 245 kreds in Heavens………. so unfair, delibaretly making you purchase more )

Flag Post

Aellai, Tarc87 is right. It is random. It is completely impossible to know when you find a Diamond chest. It can be two or tree in a row, and then 10, 20 or more chest before you get a Diamond chest.