[G.I. JOE: Special Ops] Are SHOP items overpriced or match rewards suck ?

5 posts

Flag Post

I was checking at Snake eye and equipment to use in game …. extremely expensive stuff , i mean how many match’s i’ll have to play to be able to purchase Snake 3k+ and equipments to use in game ? _"

Flag Post

I don’t think they are, it makes things worthwhile when you get them then, and the prices have been cut quite a lot. Also on the positive side, you earn platinum just by playing to buy stuff with, a lot of games make you buy it with real money, at least with this you can earn it (-: jmo

Flag Post
Originally posted by arryy:

I don’t think they are, it makes things worthwhile when you get them then, and the prices have been cut quite a lot. Also on the positive side, you earn platinum just by playing to buy stuff with, a lot of games make you buy it with real money, at least with this you can earn it (-: jmo

Yeah i agree and i wouldn’t mind if they didn’t make me buy the ITEMS.
Like HoN and LoL , they are free too , you DO have to buy new Heroes , but you don’t need to spend your hard earned currency on ITEMS too.
So how i’m suppose to save money for heroes if i need to buy ITEMS in order to have a chance to win games ?

Flag Post

my only problem is that there r only 2 or 3 items that only need coins while everything else needs platium and coins

Flag Post

Same here , i have like 30k coins and 2,5k platinum. And items mostly require platinum.
Need some exchange rate.