[Senatry] Week 15 Player of the Week (locked)

23 posts

Flag Post

Hi Players,
We appreciate the valuable time you spend here, with us playing Senatry. In order to appreciate your efforts we like to start a weekly contest.
You can vote for a player’s name, but it shouldn’t be the same as yours or your alt account. Every Player will be having 1 voting power(if you have many accounts you can vote with only 1). The vote should be based on the players helping, mentality, popularity in world chat and family, also active participation in forums. Please put the players name and why you liked him/her …. this is applicable to all players including GM or PG.
The player who gets selected as the best for a designated week will be awarded with 20 chips*. All who cast their votes will receive 5 chips.

Example Post:

I vote for PG.Legion
He is great helps in chat and does great quiz!!
Ingame Name: GMKailis

Make sure to put your ingame name or the post will NOT be counted!
If there is an issue and/or tie… award will be decided by Staff.
For list of winners please see: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/84-senatry/topics/308571-player-of-the-week-winners
Event by PG.Legion
only one win per 6 week period, and incorrect posts will not count
GMKailis

Flag Post

My vote is going to Larry for actually getting me to come back everyday, otherwise I’d be out.
Paultac

Flag Post

I vote for:GMKailis
He is great helps in chat and made me welcome to the senatry and is great help with game play
Ingame Name:DebbieM4

Flag Post

I vote for:wulfgar
help me be a championship
ign : leo

Flag Post

ign:RockAndROl
my vote it for AGM.Sarig he is helping me alot

Flag Post

I vote for Kalis!!!!
never had i time on when shes not willing to help
IGN Whackjob

Flag Post

vote for [PG]Envy
he’s fun
IGN: petrozza7

Flag Post

Many players have helped m, Zhu.Rong, Sarig, Sexta, Elwand,PGLegion,El Greco (hehe) ,Nimishgoel and of course great help was Kailis ,but i have to vote for Red eye (who although doesnt spend a bugle to help u anywhere) gave m the 2 most usefull advices.
IGN:Savas…X

Flag Post

I vote for elwand since i have voted for sarig and wang etc in past but never for elwand…

ign yael

Flag Post

I vote for: Toothsome
He helps when you need, in game and with advice.
Ingame Name: Qwidge
Server: K4

Flag Post

IGN: Riddlepain
i vote for wizardminnie…for being lvl 80 and making the new event easier to us :)

Flag Post

I vote for Chevy1972s He is a good (family) player.
server-K4
Ingame name-ndiablo

Flag Post

I vote for ronan
always willing to help

IGN: Gaechtus

Flag Post

I vote for ronen. He is a really nice guy. Always there to help when I have questions, and never complains even if I ask the same questions over and over again…
IGN Livia

Flag Post

IGN: Riddlepain

i vote for Heliogabalus – helpful player

Flag Post

I vote for Elwand,
He may be a lurker, but he helps lower lever players a ton :)

IGN: AGM.Sarig

Flag Post

I vote for Elwand
always willing to help
IGN:Sargon

Flag Post

I vote for rhieks for helping me so much shen i started out in this game.

ign: yael

Flag Post

I vote for Shemp
IGN WULFGAR

Flag Post

I vote for Elwand,
just to copy Sarig :)

IGN: ++SPT++

Flag Post

i vote for elwand
his alts r always there to help low lvl players like me. tnx elwand!
ign: doys

Flag Post

Thank you all for the votes, they will be tallied and a winner announced.
GMKailis

Flag Post

Congratulations to Week 15 Player of the Week – Elwand. There are very few in Julii who can say that havent been helped by him… he is always willing to spend a bugle on anyone if he can. He might be a Master Lurker, but hes a great and fun player and loyal friend. Thanks for all you do to assist everyone!!
GMKailis